Feeling so dumb!

patooti

Pregnant - 2nd Trimester
Reaction score
So I have to admit (and would never do so publicly), that my husband and I haven't had sex in nearly 3 years. I had bleeding and thought I was miscarrying after sex when I was 2 month pregnant with my son and we haven't had sex since and he is nearly 2.

I desperately want another child but I have not idea how to break this no sex situation. We have just been busy and tired and sleep deprived and focused on our son and I feel like the only person alive that's going through this. But we both want another baby! Help.

Do you have any family or close friends nearby that can watch him so you can have some alone time? My parents watch our daughter a day every month so hubby and I can have alone time, and it definitely helps. :)

Don't feel dumb:hugs:! this is something that a good number of people go through or have one through. because it is a private issue, few people feel free to talk openly about it. Having a scare of a miscarriage right after sex sounds very scary, maybe traumatic even. Do you find that you have any fears or negative feelings about sex and/or ttc? If so maybe talking to a professional (your doctor or a counselor) could help you feel more at ease and relaxed. have you talked to your husband about breaking the no sex cycle?

Don't feel dumb at all hunny. These things happen in life and you certainty won't be the first or last to not have had sex in a while. The trauma of sex and bleeding whilst pregnant would be enough to put anyone off sex for a while and then being busy with your son, before you know it 3 years have passed. As another poster said, having a date night would be nice, cinema and a nice meal and an evening at home or a nice hotel made romantic would be a sure-fire way of helping relax you both and bring the spark back to your relationship x

All the best x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->