Feeling so emotional and negative

awwww Laura chin up girl..... we're heading towards ov we need a pma!!!

glad your feeling better today x

feeling alright today chick! What will be will be and all that crap. lol!
Im on CD 8 today so getting close now. started testing this afternnon. When you due to OV chick?

xx

i did a test this afternoon too!! i got some pinky discharge today and read somewhere ov can cause this ... but opk was only very very very faint line.... dont think i will ov till sunday but i'll keep testing all this week now.

Hope i'm not ov'ing anyway OH is away till Thurs, arrgghhhhh

Join the club hun. OH goes away Thursday morning until Sunday and then away again from the 23rd until boxing day so im hoping to OV sunday when im supposed to as he will he home. Knowing my luck though ill OV late and miss it totally and the round of clomid will be a waste.

xx

away on christmas day??? ouch :-(

think i'll start the bd regime from thurs onwards!!!! although we've bd everyday over ovulation on previous months and it hasnt worked so maybe it's too much, maybe every other day would be better.

as long as your OH sperm count is ok, bedding everyday is fine. its if the sperm count is low then bedding ever other day is recommended.
Fingers crossed hun. Heres hoping me you and Karen all get our :bfp: in the new year.
xx

hope we do too hun, a lovely late christmas pressie and a great start to a brand new year x

sounds perfect to me. Right im off home now. Only just finishing work and as you can tell i havent worked a lot today. lol.

Speak soon hun, take care.
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back