Feeling so ...just yucky today =/

Korin

Trying for #2
Reaction score
Haven't really had any symptoms yet just cramping here /there. Well today been feeling so queasy non stop. I'm actually laying in bed right now:sick:

It's awful. I've felt sick constantly for the last 6 weeks but only been actually sick 3 maybe 4 times. I hope you feel better soon.

I've been feeling yucky for about... a week now. But mines not from queesiness. Its emotions.
I feel soo moody. And Im aware of my moodiness, which makes me feel guilty (because my patience with people is short and no one knows Im pregnant so I just come off as a complete jerk). I just want to lay in bed and have some peace and alone time...

I think apart of my problem is the fact that no one knows. No one knows why Im moody (so I appear as a jerk), no one knows why I bring ginger ale everywhere I go (because of the nausea), no one knows why I am tired all the time (so they think Im lazy).

Haha but it was my choice to wait to tell them after the first trimester, so I have no one to blame but myself... but still. I feel emotionally yucky.

I hope you feel better soon. Find something that helps soothe your stomach (like use ginger ale).

As for the first trimester, you have a lot of future "yucky" symptoms to look forward to, haha!

I've been feeling yucky for about... a week now. But mines not from queesiness. Its emotions.
I feel soo moody. And Im aware of my moodiness, which makes me feel guilty (because my patience with people is short and no one knows Im pregnant so I just come off as a complete jerk). I just want to lay in bed and have some peace and alone time...

I think apart of my problem is the fact that no one knows. No one knows why Im moody (so I appear as a jerk), no one knows why I bring ginger ale everywhere I go (because of the nausea), no one knows why I am tired all the time (so they think Im lazy).

Haha but it was my choice to wait to tell them after the first trimester, so I have no one to blame but myself... but still. I feel emotionally yucky.

I hope you feel better soon. Find something that helps soothe your stomach (like use ginger ale).

As for the first trimester, you have a lot of future "yucky" symptoms to look forward to, haha!

I’m exactly the same way!!! I am a complete “witch” everywhere I go! I have zero patience for anyone; especially everyone at work.

Me too! Just over a week I’ve had that yucky hangover feeling... can’t be sick but that feeling just lies there all day with me

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->