Feeling so lost

torch2010

Reaction score
Hi all, I don't post here often but need some support right now.

October 2003 I had my daughter, perfectly healthy in every way.

January 2007 I had my first miscarriage
August 2008 I had my second miscarriage
October 2008 I had my third miscarriage

August 2009 I found out I was pregnant and terrified, we got to 12 weeks and all was great, baby was bang on dates and we finally started to relax a little. On the 15th of December 2009 at our 20 week scan we were told our little boy was very poorly, he had a condition called hydrops fetalis. We were advised to terminate the pregnancy as I was so ill as well. We didn't, I was his mum, he needed me to keep him safe. They told us he would not survive to 21 weeks, we were scanned every week and every week he was still fighting, even though we knew the end was near we had to keep positive. On the 20th of January we were told he had died. Our lives have been destroyed and we miss our boy so so much.

Christmas day 2010 we find out we are expecting again and I am currently 26+6 with our rainbow baby, a little girl, who is doing so well but I am so so scared.

It took so long to prepare for her, but now we have her nursery ready and her pram and clothes etc but I keep having to remind myself she isn't here yet and I get so sad. I just want to enjoy the next few weeks and I can't.

I have no idea if this is normal or not? I feel guilty for being pregnant so soon after Cai growing his wings.
x

First of all congrats on your little girl!! That is so exciting! My first pregnancy ended in miscarriage at 13 weeks and I was devastated... I can`t imagine what you had to go through and are still going through. You are a strong woman and your children are lucky to have you as a mama. Your little boy would want you to remember him with happiness and to live your life to the fullest. He is happy and healthy up in heaven waiting to be with you again, but until then he wants you to be there for his sisters. I completely understand being so scared! I thought it would get better the further along I was, but I get closer and closer to my little boy every heartbeat I hear, every ultrasound I see, and every kick I feel. I love him sooo much and can`t imagine losing him. We just have to stay strong girl. Have faith and pray for health and comfort.

Its only natural for you to feel that way ((hugs)).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"