Feeling so poorly think I will have babe early.....

bexxie

Reaction score
Just a moan really........

i havent slept well as had what felt like contractions through the night and to top it all got up and have had bad diarrohea,I feel sleepy uncomfy my tummy is rock hard and my fingers and feet puffy.......Great,been thrid tri what all of a week......

I keep thinking she is coming early I just know it,but on a great note I can walk ok the SPD seems to have laid off today

Also babe is so active today,any advice anyone?
B

Oh and i have a headache,lol

:hugs: Feel better soon hun

I had bad sickness and upset tummy the day before my labour.

And felt like I was getting the flu hun. x x

I know but I am only 28 weeks so is so early I am worried to say the least but am ringing Doc's tomorrow.

B

Good luck at the doctor babe.

Im sure baby is just keeping you on your toes. :D

Hi babe,

I have had the diahorrea and contractions too babe, I swore I was going into labour one night, I was even pacing the hall way, but I am still here getting bigger and tighter and worrying I will be going overdue now :lol:

As for LO being active, wow, I thought it was meant to slow down, but NO, I swear Alfie had friemds over last night and was having a good olf knees up, 5am he was going for gold, I couldnt sleep, then again at 10am :shock: oh well, at least it's a good sign!

I hope you are feeling better soon babe, glad the SPD has given ou a days rest......mine is playing up, but not as bad as it has been, and not as good as it could be, but you plod on eh! :hugs: x

God your having a rough time with this one!

Perhaps you had an upset tum with caused some mild contractions. As the bowel and uterus are very closely conected they tend to affect each other, hence why people often get squits at the start of labour, constipation in earlier PG, and why some people try caster oil to start off labour.

Are you still working hun, or can you put your feet up and rest more yet?

How are you feeling today Bex?

thinking of u today hun, hope ur ok xx

How's things babe?

Hi girls thanks for thinking of me means a lot.

I feel better today,a bit squiffy guess it was a tummy bug

I went to MW and she couldnt have given a toss ushed me in and out in 3 mins BP ok,didnt do a urine check and measured me after I asked her twice and am measuring 28 Cm's for 28 weeks so thats ok

She said I looked puffy but werent bothered so I guess i am ok

Thanks again

Bex

Well as long as all is OK and you are feeling better babe, that is the main thing! x

Glad you're feeling better. Sounds typical of mw care these days. Hope I can get some sense out of mw on Thursday as I want to discuss birth with my spd. Forgotten wot she looks like mind such a long time since I seen her!

Hi

Glad everything is okay put your feet up and rest hun
Katrina

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583