Feeling so sick!

divadexie

Reaction score
I felt really bad yesterday and I had to force myself to eat rich tea biccies and some toast.
Then I had to go for a lie down when OH got home from work at 6 because I felt so bad, I woke back up at 9 and felt a little better, back to bed at 2 and hardly slept at all I just felt so so sick!

Today I thought I felt a bit better but I had to go into town to colect my son and forced myself to eat something before I went (otherwise the bus makes me ill) and even my OH said I looked really ill.
Then it didn't help that my son decided it would be a better idea to sit and eat his cake rather than go to the loo :sick: I almost threw up all over the living room :( Sent him off for a shower and he's in bed for a nap, he's been soo grumpy today :(

Now the only thing I could see in the kitchen I felt like eating was honey nut cornflakes but there's no milk :( So eating it dry. Lol

Thankfully my dads fiance is collecting my son from playgroup tomorrow and I'm getting him on saturday on the way to my mums so plenty of time to get some rest.

I don't remember ever feeling this sick when I was PG with my son! When does it stop??

ive been feeling a different kind of nausea the last 2 days the kind thatsticks at the back of your throat it's really horrible so i feel for you too hun and hope it goes away soon xx

Have you tried ginger biscuits or sea bands? I have worn my sea bands almost every day since getting them about a month ago as I find they really help.

Starbursts - those chewy fruit flavoured sweets. My mate recommended them to me and they seem to work (although I thought that with smoothies and their magic wore off within a week...). xx

I'm feeling the same as you, It's awful. Only actually been sick twice but feel llike it most of the time. Was awake most of the night last night. Am shattered and that doesn't help either when working full time. I'm not feeling so bad right now, but come tea time I'll be back to square 1. Hopefully it'll pass soon x

What are sea bands?
I can't stand ginger so I haven't tried that.
I'm feeling even worse now so whatever those sea bands are they might be worth a shot?

I've hardly eaten all day, been soo tired and had a bad headache, taken my 1st paracetamol since BFP, feeling a bit better after a bottle of water and forcing myself to eat a sarnie..

Mine was so bad this morning - I feel like I have gastro. Started crying at my bosses desk when I asked to go home cause I felt so terrible......sooooooo professional *sigh*

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Sea-Band-B...1_1?ie=UTF8&s=drugstore&qid=1260530139&sr=8-1
They help you with the nausea. I am sorry you are feeling so rough - hope it doesn't last too long! x

I know how you feel..it controls the whole day and sometimes even sleep time.I am eating ok,but i only want to eat salads fish or cheese.When accompanyed with tiredness its the worst thing ever.
sorry your feeling soo poorly i hope it fades for you soon.
xx

Just wanted to say i bought the sea bands yesterday and although thy havent completely got rid of nausea ive not been sick for 2 days and i feel a lot moe human and less ughh!!! Deffo worth a try!!!!

PS theyre also known as sea sickness or travel sickness bands

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"