Feeling so very down!

LynnieH

Reaction score
Most of you will know that back in March we got a little staffie puppy, well we made a huge decision today and rehomed her.

Things were difficuly between her and DS as he couldn't leave her alone and vice versa, we got Sally to give him some responsibility. However since then he has been diagnosed with ADHD and it was recommended that he needed a calm atmosphere at home.

Anyway to add to the problems Sally has always lived outside during the day and this was great at the old house, but since we moved here she howls all day!

I approached the staffie rescue centres and one lady who is part of the centre in the West Midlands came to adopt her herself. She is going to live on a farm with a boy staffie the same age.

I know it is for the best but am really upset!

Aww lynnie!!!

I can't call to talk i can't speak :(

So sorry hun i had no idea things have been so bad for you latley ....

If you want to pop over hun you know your always welcome

xxx

:hugs: Awe Hun. I know that must have been a hard choice to make, but It does sound like Sally will be happy. :hugs:

sorry to hear that you had to rehome your dog

:hugs::hugs::hugs:

I had to rehome a dog once and it broke my heart...cried for 2 days felt so guilty we rang to ask about her and she'd been re-homed an hour after they took her.

Cx

I was lucky in that someone gave her a home straight away. I could never have let her go to a rescue centre.

I never wanted her in the first place but was the one who became most attached. She was off with me throughout all my mat leave with Frankie. Although she was difficult I will really miss her.

Aww Lynnie I'm sorry hun xx

Just been e-mailed and she got home okay but they want to change her name from Sally to Angel. Lee says I can't really tell them no!! But Angel?

Awe....Well you will still know her as sally.... :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->