Feeling so very full

hajis-sweetie

Loving being a mummy!
Reaction score
Hi,

I am literally just 4 weeks pregnant but for the past day or so, whenever I eat I feel overly full and bloated for ages after! Even if I try to eat less it doesn't seem to matter. Is this just a general thing or a symptom? Has anyone else had this, I find it hard to believe it is a symptom for me due to only being 4 weeks.

your body sloooows down digestion- so this is perfectly normal.

Try refresher sweets- they seem to help!

I felt like that when I first got pg, but it's gone now.

I felt like this for a while i was thinking this is strange as my baby is so small but i found that i just couldnt eat much anymore hope this helps x x x

I'm exactly the same just 4 weeks but fir the last few days i feel like i have eaten about 4 huge roast dinners. But feel a little sick if i don't eat so cant win really. Im dreading tomorrow only being able to eat a very small portion of xmas dinner, my husband is a chef and i look forward to his xmas dinner all year its tpo die for!!! LOL x

I feel exactly the same hun!
I have been feeling really bloated and gassy for the past wk. Its quite uncomfortable but im lovin every sign im pg ;-)

x

at just past 12 weeks, I still feel like this.
I eat a tiny amount, and feel (and look) like I have had a massive 10 course meal!!
It is uncomfortable to sit, to lie and to stand.
It also makes me feel rather nauseous.
I hope it goes away soon :(

That's exactly how I felt starting at 4 weeks and it's only gotten mildly better in the last couple days finally. Mind you, I just ate my Christmas dinner and am extra stuffed now (and I couldn't finish my plate let alone have dessert).

i feel the same and thats not like me at all!! I hardly managed to eat much of my xmas dinner yesterday, although I managed to eat quite a bit at a buffet last night so maybe thats the way forward, i just picked all evening lol...ive heard little and often is meant to help.

It very normal to feel bloated early on. Its not that its the baby just all the other things to do with pregnancy. It gets a little better before it gets worse again lol. Best wishes!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->