feeling sooo FAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!

Discussion in 'Baby Club' started by helenbun2005, Aug 19, 2009.

1. helenbun2005

helenbun2005 Well-Known Member

help!!!!!

i have been TRYING to watch what i eat, but i cant "diet" as i feel soooo hungry and cant function when im hungry, but i feel bigger now then i did shortly after having DS!

hubby says i look beautiful, and thats sweet, but he has to say that! i would like to join weight watchers or something, but we really cant afford it. what do i do??????

really hating my body! yet dont have enough motivation to do anything about it!

2. Lucy_lu_84

Lucy_lu_84 Pregnant with #2

i have no motivation either, and BF makes me sooo hungry! I just HAVE to eat and msot of the time a biscuit is more tempting than a peice of fruit! I was feeling really down about it last week... I literally had one pair of jeans that fit and i was hating not having any clothes! I even said to OH i feel fatter now than i did weeks ago!

So i went and treated myself to some well fitting jeans...yes they are in the bigger size which i hate :( But i feel a bit better about myself having some clothes that actually fit...and cos they fit proper, they don't push up and show my fat! LOL

Everyone keeps saying you've not long had your baby don't worry blah blah! but i know what u mean it does get to u.

i jsut keep telling myself that it took 9 months to put on it should take the same to lose it ...although I have no idea if i will ever lose it

3. BeckaJayne

BeckaJayne Well-Known Member

I've been struggling to lose weight since i had Chloe...kept putting it off aswell saying i'll start eating healthier on a certain date then things often came up and i'd put it off again!
    I found that i wasn't really eating healthy but was just eating breakfast and tea and starving myself in the day.
    OH says he loves me the way i am but he is getting sick of me saying how big i am as he's said we should both eat healthy and go the gym but im not ready to go the gym as im still too big.
    We're gunna sit down and plan healthy meals for the week and im gunna start going out walking and stuff and taking Chloe swimming alot more.

I need to lose weight for the christening in November but its easier said then done.
    Have you tried cutting out certain food and drinks?...im terrible for chocolate raisins and diet coke.

4. helenbun2005

helenbun2005 Well-Known Member

thanks ladies...so gllod to know im not the only one!

ive cut out cheese and cut down on wine...now i only have a glass twice a week, but chocolate is my vice. I love fruit and veg but dont eat enough! might look into "slimming world"...just for a couple of months until we ttc number 2. could really do with loosing at least a stone.

5. Lucy_lu_84

Lucy_lu_84 Pregnant with #2

Good luck with it! I thought of weight watchers, but tbh it costs a lost i think! i need to go out for more walks with LO and eat fruit!

6. rach321

rach321 Well-Known Member

I'm in the same boat! Unfortunately now he's 9 months old it really should be off now! Why does cake have to taste so good! Figured that the only way forward is to fill up my saggy belly with another baby...ttc number 2 early next year!

7. keelykat

keelykat Guest

I'll be honest, my baby weight didn't start coming off till he was about 6 months old!! You'll soon get back to normal and loose some of it :)

8. Mum2b_Claire

Mum2b_Claire Mummy to Ruby & Scarlett!

Glad others feel the same. I feel like a deflated balloon! I've never been super skinny but I've also never been flabby or saggy. I actually dread seeing skinny friends. However, they haven't got a gorgeous little girl and I have. Need positive mental attitude! And less cake!

9. Mum2b_Claire

Mum2b_Claire Mummy to Ruby & Scarlett!

oooh that gives me hope!

10. kateqpr

kateqpr Well-Known Member

i know how you feel. I eventually joined Weight Watchers (the on line version) and so far so good! I like updating my meals and points on the computer and it's made me realise where i was picking at food (often out of boredom or just because i'm at home more now). Also have done a swap with another mum i know, so we each get an hour to go to the gym or have a long walk / jog once a week. All helps...

11. sexymummy18

sexymummy18 Mummy to kaydee :)

i feel the same.. i am on the slim fast diet i lost afew pounds now its just stopped but i find im always starving :( i snack out of bordem though :(

12. Emsy26

Emsy26 Mum of 4 & Wife-To-Be xx

I snack out of boredom too, glad I'm not alone.

I tried weight watchers, but nope! Lol

Theo is only 17 weeks old, so I'll give it another 2 months, then I'm gonna have to get my butt into gear x

13. pictureperfect

pictureperfect Well-Known Member

I have just joined the weight watchers online version too, kept hoping the weight would just come off but not sure how I expected it to when I havn't even tried, been taking Chloe out in the buggy for long walks every day too - lost 3 and a half pound last week - fingers crossed I can keep it up.

Until the weight starts falling off or I can get my pre-pregnancy clothes out the loft and they actualy fit I won't feel its working!

14. MelanieSweets

MelanieSweets Ridleys Mummy x

hey hels aww i am on the cambridge diet and i feel bloody great losing weight very quickly but its s tad pricey!

couldnt help but notice your ticker will you be trying for another bubba soon hun?

15. mummymoo82

mummymoo82 Well-Known Member

I'm so glad i'm not the only one who is feeling like a deflated baloon, i was a size 14 before lo arrived but now i am in a 16/18. I have started walking with the baby in the pram but it makes me so out of breath and I look awful coz I am all sweaty and have only walked a few hundred yards!!

16. Lu28

Lu28 Aisling's mammy

I've been feeling exactly the same, none of my old jeans fit or they do because they're hipsters and all my blub just gets pushed out the top! :blush:

This week I've started on the boots diet website which my DH used last year and lost 1.5 stone in 3 months. It's going well so far, I don't feel like I'm doing without and it's made me realise the amount of calories in some things. For example a glass of coke has about 120 calories whereas a glass of sparkling strawberry and kiwi water is 2 calories!!! Now I like coke but not that much! :lol: