Feeling sorry for my poor little man :(

Mumtobe20

Reaction score
He's so not his self think he's coming down with his first proper bug :( he has been crying all day :( and I feel so helpless. His top tooth has cut through so he is defo teething so I think its maybe a combination of the two things. Aw I hate seeing him like this he's not drinking his milk or eating his food, he had his lunch earlier today and was sick all over me. Normally he is a very very happy smiley baby so I know somethings up. To make matters worse this is my last week of maternity leave and he has nursery settles this week :( pointless post really, just kinda really feel sorry for my poor wee pumpkin :(

Oh no :(
Hope he feels better soon, 1st cold/bug is always the worst :(
xx

Hope he's feeling lots better very soon, my DS has just had his first cold, it's awful when they're poorly xx

aw, my little man is not his usual happy self either - think he is about to cut his first tooth, and he has a slight temperature with it. he's drinking his milk, and managing to eat things like soft fruits and yogurt, but isn't interested in anything else, and he usually loves his food. he is sleeping now, and every now and then he will let out a whimper or even a cry and it's heartbreaking :cry: this is also a bit of a pointless post, but just wanted to let you know you and your little fella have my sympathy.

hope they both feel better really soon x

forgot to add - your little one is a real cutie, love the pic in your avatar

aw, my little man is not his usual happy self either - think he is about to cut his first tooth, and he has a slight temperature with it. he's drinking his milk, and managing to eat things like soft fruits and yogurt, but isn't interested in anything else, and he usually loves his food. he is sleeping now, and every now and then he will let out a whimper or even a cry and it's heartbreaking :cry: this is also a bit of a pointless post, but just wanted to let you know you and your little fella have my sympathy.

hope they both feel better really soon x

Thanks Aww I hope your lo feels better soon. Its horrible I have never seen him like this before, he's not even interested in his toys which is really not like him :( this is his third tooth he was fine with his first two bottom ones. Hopefully he gets a good sleep and is better tomorrow if not looks like it will be a day of cuddles. Thanks your lo's a little cutie too :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->