Feeling Strange

Sinead

Reaction score
Hi guys
I just don't know what to think at the moment. :witch: is due any time between tomorrow and Saturday (Usually a 26/27 day cycle), but the past few days I have been feeling really emotional and moody. I don't normally get moody before she's due. Also my nipples have been sore. I hope its my turn for that BFP but at the same time am slightly worried coz we are due to go Cyprus in 2 weeks.
Can anyone give me a bit of advice?
Cheers
Sinead

The only sure way to know is to test hun. It may still be too early, but it may show up. It does sound very promising if you don't normally get these symptoms. Good luck!:hugs:

:hugs: Good Luck Hun.... Hope you get your BFP

:dust:

Cheers
:witch: is still a no show which is good, and I don't feel like she is due any time soon, but maybe I am just getting my hopes up. If this continues I plan to test on Thursday or Friday. Fingers crossed

Sinead

:headspin: Got everything crossed for you hun

Thursday is the day that I took my test and it was positive ;)

Thanks for all the support. There seems to be no sign of :witch:, but I think my bubble of hope is due to burst!!!! I am getting so nervous and am debating to doing a test tomorrow morning.
Also I can pee on demand!!!!:rofl:

Sinead

:hugs: I have my fingers crossed still for you. I really hope this is your month. :hugs:

Good Luck Sinead!!! Keep us all posted PLEASE!!! COME ON BFP YOUR WAY!!!

Good luck hun
https://www.babyandbump.com/imagehosting/446c41d917b042.gif

:hissy: The witch came with a vengence!!!!!! I think I kinda knew, and was probably reading too much into things. I still have my holiday to look forward to and plan to try and make an ickle Cyprus bump!!!!

So, hopefully I will see some BFP's soon from everyone

Sinead

aww im sorry hun, I concieved abroad, so good luck you never know! enjoy your holiday!

:hugs: Sorry the Bitch...I mean Witch got you.....:hugs:

:hugs: Thanks girlies
I have been noticing a few BPF's since the old bag got me and tbh that has cheered me up, so congrats to everyone

Sinead

Sorry she got ya but goot luck TTC in Cyprus ...

i concived Maddie there :)

xxx

Cheers Imi, am hoping that you left some babydust in Cyprus for me!!!!
Well, I'll see you all when I get back

Take Care :hugs:
Sinead

Have a great trip hun....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member