feeling strange

dotty123

first time mommy
Reaction score
For the past few days been having alot of pressure... and feeling sick and now i feel all icky and hot but cold....

I'm feeling exactally the same no idea what it is but its horrible

I know its not nice keep shivering to...

Just have no appetite what so ever just feeling sick and generally not hot but not cold at the same time just shivery it's weird hope it doesn't last to much longer been like this for 3 days

Hun, I just want to say please please please go get a urine test done to see if you have a urine infection - I felt like this for 3 weeks straight AND HAD NO OTHER SYMPTONS AT ALL of a wee infection - one day woke up and started getting reduced movements from baby and went into hopsital to be monitored only to find I had a AWFUL urine infection that has now killed some of the placenta off - If I hadn't of gone in that day and left it any longer to get the antibiotics the placenta would of completley been killed off by the infection and failed and I would of gone into labour early and possibley lost my baby. Please go get checked xx

Oooooooo thanks for that i never even thought of a uti

I just feel sick all the time and i have a phobia of being sick so suffer pannic attacks im tired to and keep having to poop lol..... and pressure hurts to.... xx

I had that the other evening. Gone now thankfully, I just assumed I caught a bug as now someone at work is off with identical symptoms

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->