Feeling SUPER down and have a BIG question!

littlegirl87

Mother of 1 little girl
Reaction score
I am normally a very positive and bubbly person. Very rarely do I get in a bad mood or let something really bring me down, but the last 2 days I have basically just felt sad.

I don't know what is making me feel like this as I am only 8DPO and have no signs or anything that AF is coming or that I am completely out for this month but I just woke up yesterday and felt like there was no shot for me getting my BFP this month and that I wished AF would just come so I could move on with my life?! This is VERY unlike me as I usually am symptom spotting and have a million things going on by now! Haha yes im nuts :happydance:

Anyway I am just curious if anyone has ever had this feeling that they are DEFINITELY not pregnant and actually been pregnant?!?!?!?

Yes! I felt that way with my 1st son, and ended up not testing until 17dpo, because I just KNEW that AF was coming and that it was a failed month. I didn't even write down my symptoms in my journal for that month because I was positive we had no shot.

Good Luck and FX'd for you.

i feel like that now. i just feel like i wont be pregnant this month and with the colostrum coming from my breasts this early im really worried that its something else. im only 6 DPO. i have never been pregnant before so I cant help you there but I hope you start to cheer up!

Yes! I felt that way with my 1st son, and ended up not testing until 17dpo, because I just KNEW that AF was coming and that it was a failed month. I didn't even write down my symptoms in my journal for that month because I was positive we had no shot.

Good Luck and FX'd for you.

that is so how I feel! I'm seriously super glad to know im not alone!:hugs:

i feel like that now. i just feel like i wont be pregnant this month and with the colostrum coming from my breasts this early im really worried that its something else. im only 6 DPO. i have never been pregnant before so I cant help you there but I hope you start to cheer up!

I really hope you start cheering up too! I think we can make it through this AF showing or not and just keep trying

fx for us both! :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"