Feeling terrified-update post 11

Glitz

Mummy of 5
Reaction score
I have my 12wk scan with my consulatant this afternoon at 330 and i'm terrified. I've totally convinced myself something is wrong with baby or that our little one hasn't made it. I had a csan at 9wks and everything was perfectly fine but i still can't seem to calm myself down.

I think my main worries are coming from the fact that my scan is at the hospital and in the same room i was told that we had lost Lily. The thought of being there in that room again makes me feel physically sick i just don't think i can do it. I know i have to get over this and get on with it be i just don't feel rational today all i can think is that i'm going to be in that room getting bad news again :cry:

Boy did i seriously underestimate how hard PAL is :cry:

Hayley xxx

Oh chick :hugs: I know its hard and so scary but you have to try stay positive. You will drive yourself more bonkers than you already are lol...just kidding.
Im keeping everything crossed for you that I possibly can & Ive got enough PMA go to around for the 2 of us today....so Ill stay positive for ya chick.

love ya x x x

p.s look at your ticker :happydance: x xx

Thanks chick, need to give myself a good talking too i think!

Lol@ the ticker i just changed it because the Lilypie one was constantly wrong!! Nice to see how far along i am like that though. Just hoping baby is ok. Will text you about 4ish xxx

Good luck for your scan today. I remember feeling like this for my 12wk scan due to a previous mmc and being stressed and nervous..I couldn't look at the screen until I saw my DH smile.... and all was fine.
Think positive and just remember this is a different pregnancy.
Hope all goes well :hugs:

know how scarey it is and nothing i can say to help you xx

my lillie pie ticker was struggling too so switched mine :)

Hey honey. I know how scary that can be. Especially when you are in the same room as before. I hope that all went well at your scan :hugs:

Hey. I also know how hard it can be, I found out we'd lost our baby in the same way back in February and I was a wreck before every one of my scans so far! I hope everything was okay today xxx

she fine and will update us when she is ready

Sorry i didn't update last night had a million and one things on.

Things are perfect baby is spot on for dates and we got some amazing pictures of our little one. Going back in that room was heartbreaking it made some many horrible memories come crashing back but i got through it and seeing this little baby kicking like mad helped so much. I do have to go through it all again when i have my 20wk scan but i guess it will be easier 2nd time around?

Thanks so much for all the lovely messages they mean so much and its nice to have people understand although i wish we didn't have to understand eachother :hugs:

Hayley xxx

I am so glad everything was okay darling. I was terrified about going back in the scan room yesterday - I guess we associate it with being a bad place which brings bad news. However, things can be better and I am so glad bubs was dancing about. Huge :hugs:

I had the same thing where my scan was in the same room i was told about my loss in. I also had a big red bled in the same toilet in a and e that i did when i bled with my 1st. I had an 8 week scan due to a bled and had to wait till 12 weeks to make sure all was ok and it was. Good luck

Hi Hayley,

I'm really pleased that your scan went well yesterday - thats fab news.

I have had all my scans in a different place to where we were told we lost Amelia, but I have a midwife appointment at the same place this Weds. I will have to pass the room where I spent a long week after my waters broke waiting to see if she would hang in there.

I really feel for you because I am dreading it. I had my first midwife appointment in the same hospital but a completely different department and I shed a few tears and freaked out then.

Good luck for your next scan, I hope it is a little easier 2nd time round.

xxx

That is just fantastic!
PAL is pretty terrifying. I think I've spent these last few months 50% elated and 50% scared out of my mind. I agree when you say I wish we all didn't understand each other!
:hugs:

That's really good news, but sorry to hear you had to have all the painful memories as well. I hope this pregnancy goes well for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->