Feeling the baby!

babyhope

Mommy of 2 and expecting
Reaction score
I am so happy!!! Lately I have been feeling the baby more and more, it barely started at the end of week 18 and I am now 19 weeks 3 days, and I love it!!! I did feel the baby a couple of times before but now I am feeling it daily and much more!!!! Before I was second guessing but now I know it is baby....I can't wait for a nice hard kick that daddy can feel with his hand!!!

aww congrats. daddy will be able to feel baby in no time- the next few weeks will go really fast and b4 u know it u will feel every little movement inside and out and so will baby's daddy :) x

I can't wait, when does it normal start ? I went for the heartbeat on Friday and told her I was having like dropping feelings in my tummy like when your on a roller coaster and she said that sounds like the start of feeling the movement but I am 16weeks tomorrow is this not to early?

Sorry for all my questions this is my first time! xx

It's the best feeling in the world, i feel her everyday now! I've even started thinking i will be quite sad once she's born and i can't feel her giving me a few kicks, i'll feel all lonely haha xx

I can't wait, when does it normal start ? I went for the heartbeat on Friday and told her I was having like dropping feelings in my tummy like when your on a roller coaster and she said that sounds like the start of feeling the movement but I am 16weeks tomorrow is this not to early?

Your ticker says u're nearly 15 weeks :shrug: I felt little flutters at 16 weeks which i prob would have missed if i wasn't obsessed lol. Got my first "pings" at 18 weeks. Just keeps getting stronger and stronger

Your ticker says u're nearly 15 weeks :shrug: I felt little flutters at 16 weeks which i prob would have missed if i wasn't obsessed lol. Got my first "pings" at 18 weeks. Just keeps getting stronger and stronger

My ticker says 15 weeks 6 days on my screen:dohh: I cant wait now :) x

My ticker says 15 weeks 6 days on my screen:dohh: I cant wait now :) x

Strange, it said 14 4 before. lol. can't rely on anything technology these days :haha: x

It's fantastic isn't it...makes me smile everytime....even at 5am this morning!!!!!!

Congratulations! It's a wonderful feeling. I felt my first kicks at 19+6, and 4 days later I felt it against my hand. Hubby is yet to feel it, but he's not to patient :nope:

I've been getting flutters for about a week now, and so can't wait for Daddy to feel them too xx

OOOOOOOoo me toooooo, I'm so excited girls!! I've been feeling bubs for about two weeks every day now, seems to be at certain times during the day too, mainly when I'm laying down but just like Babyhope, I cant WAIT for the Daddy to feel his little bubs :D xxx

That is great babyhope I can't wait I think I feel it and am not sure and I just 18 weeks today. I am looking forward to being for sure that it was a kick and not gas. lol. Congrats!

wont it be great. cant wait!
wish i could feel christmas kicks! boo hoo! lol x x x

iv not fel n e thin

I admire girls like u!! I have known so many people to say they are feeling their babies at such an early stage, just coz they are wanting to be feeling them, it's not often someone says they havnt felt their baby. U have nothing to worry about hun, my friend didnt feel her baby until 22 weeks but everything was fine. I think its normal to start feeling them between 18-22 weeks. 15/16 yea..little ones, 14- umm maybe if it's your 2nd perhaps? But not these 9,10, 11 weekers i think it's just gas or anything else that happens in there that girls WANT to feel baby so bad they think its baby. I thought i was feeling baby at 12 weeks! i know for a fact now that it wasn't until 16 weeks when I felt my first very very light flutters.

iv not fel n e thin

I admire girls like u!! I have known so many people to say they are feeling their babies at such an early stage, just coz they are wanting to be feeling them, it's not often someone says they havnt felt their baby. U have nothing to worry about hun, my friend didnt feel her baby until 22 weeks but everything was fine. I think its normal to start feeling them between 18-22 weeks. 15/16 yea..little ones, 14- umm maybe if it's your 2nd perhaps? But not these 9,10, 11 weekers i think it's just gas or anything else that happens in there that girls WANT to feel baby so bad they think its baby. I thought i was feeling baby at 12 weeks! i know for a fact now that it wasn't until 16 weeks when I felt my first very very light flutters.

lol i know, im not going to lie and make myself believe i have, because i havent. i have my 20 week scan in an hour, im sure everything is fine, i mean im a size 14 before i was pregnant so got alittle podge, i dnt expect to feel n e thing yet x

Sorry I took a while...I started feeling baby around weeks 14-16 and exactly how you are describing, not the flutters or bubbles but more like waves or rolling in my stomach, at 18 weeks i started feeling the pokes!

My mother is the only one who has felt it on the outside,
LO tends to stop kicking whenever anyone else puts their hand on my belly.

Daddy hasn't felt it yet either, since LO is stubborn just like his daddy :laugh2:

i agree love flutters cant wate for darren to feel it kick i am so happy i agree i got kicked at 3 am woke daz up all happy and he said thats nice babe and carried on sleeping i was like :( moo rather loud he did not see the funny side

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->