Feeling the first flutters of baby...

ribboninthesky

Proud Mum of 3! :o)
Reaction score
Hi ladies, can you tell me when you started to feel the first flutters of the baby moving? How far gone were you?

Can you also describe some of the feelings that you had as I'm guessing they are not all the same.

Says she who already has 2 children, but can't remember that far back! :rofl:

i was about 16 weeks if i remember rightly and it felt like eye twitches in my belly if you get wat i mean lol

Hey thats a good way to explain it! Eye twitches.. Right on :D Thats what I feel

bubbles or popcorn for me and at 14 weeks!

I hope so, i'm using my doppler every now and then though just for reassurance that she is still live and kicking [just not kicking me!]
:)

16+5 - the eye twitch is a great description! It's just like that! Now for me though it's much more 'kick-like'- thumping really, thuds against my tummy! :D

I had small movements that i could define around week 14 ..
Now i get feet pushing out at me lol . x .

I've just been getting the 'bubbling' sensations this week and I am sooooooooo happy. I really feel like a late bloomer coz I am 22 weeks now! :)

i was about 16 weeks if i remember rightly and it felt like eye twitches in my belly if you get wat i mean lol

lol this tickled me but i have to say even though i have never had kids b4 this is perfect way to describe it, i can imagine it now lol :happydance:

jus really bn the last few days, the eye twitches is a great discription!

xx

yes I agree, eye twitches and bubbles! I ve just started feeling them!

I have felt nothing yet :-(

Me neither :cry:.... I've been wondering if maybe I've just been stooooopid and can't feel it for what it is :dohh:... or maybe my uterus is huge so baby has too much room to roam in... or maybe baby is small... so again... lots of room!!

Have my 20 week scan on Friday... so hopefully we'll see little one is fit and healthy!

Am so jealous of all the ladies feeling baby as early as 14/15 weeks! :blush:

I hope so, i'm using my doppler every now and then though just for reassurance that she is still live and kicking [just not kicking me!]
:)

lol... I do exactly the same!! It's very reassuring to hear little one thumping away... even if we can't feel it!!

I felt my first ones at 17weeks. It felt like someone put a straw in my tummy and blew it up! Since then tho its been getting a little bit stronger each time and now it feels kinda of like...a beach ball being thrown in my tummy, very light thuds lol. I just found out I have an anterior placenta which is probably why mine aren't distinguished movements yet :)

I have felt nothing yet :-(

Me neither :cry:.... I've been wondering if maybe I've just been stooooopid and can't feel it for what it is :dohh:... or maybe my uterus is huge so baby has too much room to roam in... or maybe baby is small... so again... lots of room!!

Have my 20 week scan on Friday... so hopefully we'll see little one is fit and healthy!

Am so jealous of all the ladies feeling baby as early as 14/15 weeks! :blush:

I know the feeling MummyCat - I sometimes sit so quietly and get my hubby to mute the tv just so I can really concentrate but nothing, I was thinking maybe my stomach is too big and baby has too much room thats why I can't feel her, hubby just laughed at me then started to talk to my tummy telling her to kick me - its funny!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->