Feeling ULTRA crappy today!

N

Neecee

Lack of sleep is turning me into a monster! I feel so crap today I can't believe it. Everyone and everything is annoying me. The train this morning was 20mins late. The guy opposite me on the train was reading a book and stopped to read the text message the man next to him was writing and that was really p***ing me off. I wanted to ask him if it was more interesting than his book and why was he so damn nosey.

Then people weren't moving down the carriage to let other people on (I was sitting down, mind you, so I had NO business getting worked up about that!). There was a guy on the train talking extra loud on his mobile so I plugged in my ipod to drown him out. I didn't like any of the songs on my ipod.

One of our interior design clients is in the office today and I really don't feel in the mood for all that air kissing sh*t and butt licking. I REFUSE to go down stairs as someone might ask me to put the kettle on and woe betide ANYONE who dares to ask me to do anything today!:growlmad:

I couldn't even eat my friggin lunch without a someone asking "whatcha got there then, something nice?" What??? Nah, I bought a sandwich filled with dog poo and mouldy leaves - OF COURSE I BOUGHT SOMETHING BLOODY NICE!!!!!!!!! OTHERWISE WHY THE FLIP WOULD I BE EATING IT!!!!!!!!!

Ugh, I need therapy:cry:

Aww we all have days like these doesnt help with the lack of sleep! When u get home chillout in the bath and read a book and listen to some music

sorry to hear youre having a crappy hun, i hope tomoro brings a better day for you :hugs:

I know the feeling, I had the rage yesterday, anything people did was extremely annoying. If my friend had said 'you should have bought a ford' any other time I would have brushed it off but yesterday he incurred my extreme wrath for his unsolicited, unhelpful and untrue advice.

Feel sort of guilty now.

Aww we all have days like these doesnt help with the lack of sleep! When u get home chillout in the bath and read a book and listen to some music

Y'know I can't even do that?! our boiler died last week and a new one is gonna cost a couple grand. It takes me years to fill the bath with the bloody kettle and right now I don't trust myself to carry hot water from one room to another...:cry:

oh i HEAR YOU! trust me.... lol. im having the most pissed off day ever today... and its nobodies fault except mine.
Im a spotty bint who has to go out for her mates birthday on thurs night, but does not want to go for fear of being dragged around nightclubs til all hours... im pregnant ffs.. i dont want to!
*closes bedroom door and dies*
xxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"