Feeling Unsure

jeweltutu

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

So I paid for a private u/s at what I believed I was 8 weeks and 2 days, but my fetus measured 6 weeks and 2 days with no hb.

My HCG was 3098 on Aug 4 which is more consistent with 5 weeks pregnant, not 4 if I go by this new measurement.

I just haven't been feeling pregnant lately. My boob soreness is entirely gone, no more nipple sensitivity, only felt mildly nauseous once this am but have had relatively minimal ms throughout, very tired, peeing less often, still getting headaches and dizziness occasionally.

I had once mc in 2008 which i lost between 8 and 9 weeks.

What do you guys think?

Also when they did the u/s on the 4th and 6th, all they saw was a gestational sac, which they said was too small to measure at that point. I said I thought I was 5 weeks at that point and they said that that would be normal to see at 5 weeks.

I know how hard this sounds, but I would wait.. then get measured/an U/S again then. I really hope its a sticky bean for you :)

are you going back for a rescan or are they checking HCG levels

My official (real) dating scan is on Sept 4. I am visiting my obgyn today to talk to them about my concerns. I think if they do anything they might check hcg levels. I'll update you all on what happens.

I can understand your concern. Hopefully you'll get some answers soon.

So the MD told me to be cautiously hopeful. They are repeating HCG today and two days from now. Then we will go over the results next week. If they've gone down, then they will u/s me sooner to see how much is still in there. If they are high enough, then I will go as planned to my Sept 4 dating u/s.

So not good news, but no specific bad news. My DH is hopeful and positive and i'm trying to stay positive too.

Ttyl,

- Leanne R.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"