feeling very anxious...

CandyApple19

Pregnant with #3, PAL.
Reaction score
:wacko::wacko: I think i'm going mad..... today all i have felt is anxious..Over nothing? Nothing could possibly make me feel nervous or scared or anxious right now, in fact there's a lot ive done recently that needed doing, and i feel a weight lifted off my shoulders...sooo..why the heck am i feeling like this?:help:

I get like that now and then too! I am trying to focus that energy on purging our house to make room for baby!

How have you been doing? Did you find out what you are having yet? We have our scan next Wednesday and I can't wait!!!

no date through yet sweetie! div heads on this end are being blasé...hmph.......

I've just had a massive anxiety attack - I think it's hormones, although mine was also brought on by stupidly reading a load of 'what can go wrong in second tri' type posts which have shattered my sense of security at being 14 weeks tomorrow. I almost think I might just get off this site cos I know statistically things are very very unlikely to go wrong now, but I am suddenly petrified I might turn out to have an incompetent cervix, or suffer an infection that causes my membranes to rupture... :(

I've been feeling like this on and off, I think it must be those good old hormones to blame! But it's horrible feeling that way and not knowing why, it's a huge experience though, growing and bringing a little person into the world!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->