Feeling very guilty!!

torch2010

Reaction score
Hi all,

I had my daughter back in 2003, took lots and lots of photos of her as she was growing up, most of them are on my computer or printed and put in albums. I started a scrap book for her but never finished it and cannot find it :sad2: I know its at my mums but no idea where.

Last year I had my son who was stillborn and only have a handful of photos so never got round to making a scrap book.

Now with this one I would love to but I feel guilty wanting to start one for her and not have one for the others.

Do I start one for all of them? Although I have no idea where my DD's scan pics are (Can I get a copy from the hospital?), I would like to have one for the three of them and add to it as they grow, our wedding etc......

What do you think? I know its silly to feel guilty but after losing our son I hit rock bottom and my relationship with DD went south, I don't want her to feel like that again by me doing things for this baby and not her. I feel bad enough buying for the baby and not her even though its things the baby NEEDS I have come so close to getting into debt just to make my guilt go away and make my DD happy, although she doesn't care, she is happy with something from the 99p store...

Sorry for the moan

I would start one for the new baby, and continue one for your DD too. Scrap books have removable pages right? So if you found your DD's old scrap book you could always add your new pages to it if you get the same size? Maybe DD can even help a bit. It may be a nice way for the two of you to build your relationship back up, and for her to build a bond with the new baby before she's born.

I agree completely with the above post. Great minds eh :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->