Feeling Very Lonely Today....

Discussion in 'Miscarriage Support' started by Csunshine013, Apr 6, 2009.

1. Csunshine013

Csunshine013 Well-Known Member

I just opened a bill from the Anesthesia Care and was totally blown away! I thought that being that this was concereded an emergency that it would go straight to my health insurance company. BIG FAT MISTAKE. Here I am getting on with my life thinking :witch: is getting ready so we can try again and wammo! This bill shows up. I called them directly and they said because my plan is a preffered one to them they send it out to me as well. I just don't understand? Why have I been paying for so much insurance over $200 a month for them to pay what ? I have now idea. Just brought everything right back up to the top and made me cry and rant and can't very well hide in the bathroom all day so thought maybe someone here would have some advice on how to move past all this? HELP please very sad today.:cry:

2. calm

calm Well-Known Member

I am very sorry how you are feeling. Sorry there is no way I can help but did want to give you some :hug:

3. rachjim98

rachjim98 I love my Family!!

Oh yes the dreaded bills:hissy:.. been there too sweetie, and it is a smack in the face. I am also still getting formula coupons and I got a box in the mail last week that had 2 different kinds of Similac Formula in there. I guess cause I was due the end of March so they are sending me all this crap.
    It just makes me so sad. I know where you are and I am so sorry!:hug:

I am still paying on bills from the delivery. I was charged $9,998.00 from the hospital my insurance only covered $4,578.00 of it, so we are stuck paying the rest. Dr office is threatening to send my bill to creditors and I am paying $110.00 a month on that bill.
    At this point I have no answers. Just wanted you to know your not alone.:hugs:

4. Csunshine013

Csunshine013 Well-Known Member

Oh thank you! I used to work for a insurance company and know they are only trying to do their jobs. I am upset that they didn't send it to my insurance first to see how much or just what they would pay. I went to the only hospital with in 100 miles and the only Gyno office with in the same. I would think the insur company would be willing to pay in network as no one here in this field is in network. Thanks for Listening to my rant. Don't know how to survive, I guess I will send $5 a month then they can't turn me over. HAHAHAHA No really they can't and so how I feel today is bring it on!

5. heleninaseb

heleninaseb Member

I feel your sadness and worry. I still am not sure if we'll have to pay anything about the curettage I've been through on sat. we went to emergency and my insurrance still covers me till august, then after I am not sure what will happen...
    I hope your problems will be sorted out soon, maybe they let you pay in several times.

6. dan-o

dan-o RMC's but mum to 3 now!

Oh my, so you might have it pay the bill, or some of it??

Insurance is such a scam at times, makes me really angry when they are so happy to take the premiuim off you, yet find excuses not to pay :hissy:

& rachjim, I see you have a FAT bill too. Ugh, it's just too much to bear, you must be livid!!

:hug: