feeling very low tonight!

Mum2Boys

Reaction score
Hi all i am a single mum again as from yesterday through my own choice i split from my bf who was abusive, controlling and aggressive towards me and my son. Yesteray i felt stong and empowered and today i feel lonely and upset. I really can't believe i got my self into this mess again. My first baby daddy left me at 8weeks pg and never wanted anything to do with us. I have now a 9 month old with my now ex bf i hate being a single mum! But putting up being scared is just as bad. i am now on my own with two kids at 22 my youngest is also mixed race. B4 i fell pg my ex wasn't abusive but so nice! I never want a man again i dont think i will ever find someone who will love and care for me and not want to hurt me so i better just stear clear all together. im very upset and worried about the future.

Aww hun its understandable to feel the way you do, but if your parnter was abusive towards you and your son then you have definitely done the right thing in leaving him.
Cant imagine how you must be feeling right now, but dont say you wont find someone because you will hun, one day mr right will walk into your life, maybe when you are least expecting it, and treat you with the love and respect you deserve :)
Dont really know what to say hun but stay strong, im sending you a big hug :hugs:

Steph xx

hi thanks isn't that funny my names stephanie too. x

we're not all bastads but well done for putting you and your kids first and good luck moving on. your kids should be proud to have such a strong caring mum

I think theres a few stephanies on here ! such a great name !! :wink:

I love it now but used to hate it at school ste-fanny. step on me. :lol: i feel better at least chance to chat to someone.

Have PMed you hun, didnt want to take over your thread! :)
xx

:hugs: :hugs: You are very brave to stand up for yourself and your kids and should be proud of yourself for what you have done, many women are too scared to get out of an abusive relationship. You are an inspiration to them all. Your kids have a great mum to look upto and a role model. It must be tough coping on your own right now, but be brave we are for you if you need to chat, rant or let of steam. Not all men are pigs, I have a great husband (previous bf was total ****). I'm sure in time you will find Mr right. Where are you in Yorkshire? I have family up there. Next time we come to visit you woukd like to meet for coffee and chat. Take care of yourself , more hugs

Caroline XX

Aw Stephanie :hugs:

I fully agree with Mummy2twoplusbump well done you for being strong & defending both your life & your kids! Only a strong person can make the decisions you have so I think you deserve a pat on the back.

A single parent is not a bad thing & sod anyone who says so - All your babies need is love & care & I bet you do that - Well you must you just got rid of someone who doesn't provide that.

Don't feel like theres no man out there for you though hun it will happen an it will all fall into place without you even noticing just don't look for it & love you & your children.

Many thoughts & hugs :hugs:

Hi Thanks every one, i live in wiltshire. So if ur ever in the area let me know thanks. I feel better today but last night he came in my house in the middle of the night! opened my mail/package containing my baby xmas pressie. Put some fried chicken and fried dumplings in my fridge woke me up looking for the baby(who was in his cot) and then left without taking the rest of his stuff! He has still my keys and hasn't given them back.

Maybe you shoudl consider changing the locks hun?

Do you have family close?

:hugs: some men just aren't worth the trouble...i hope you and your children are doing ok :D i know you all will be better off without him, just take your time getting over the hard times, and good times will come sooner or later :D hope you're feeling ok today xxx

Hi feeling much better i have settled on flying to spain to c my mum in two weeks time. I feel so much happier all round. Love my new freedom its great!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->