Feeling very low!! :(

Sassy_TTC

Poppy & Zac's Mummy :-D
Reaction score
I have been doing so well these last few weeks but today I just feel lost, I'm missing my babies so much, my stomach actually hurts, I have a constant lump in my throat and feel like I'm on the verge of tears all the time :cry:

I cant accept that our first child should be due in less than 3 weeks but instead I'm not even pregnant, I feel like I dont want the day to come as I dont know how I'll ever get through it.

Life just feels so empty and my heart is broken, I dont know how I will ever be happy again!

Sorry such a down post but feel like I needed to tell someone, I know its just a down day and hopefully I'll be feeling more positive soon.xx

I'm so sorry for your losses hun. And that you are feeling down. Thanks for sharing, I hope it made you feel better. I don;t know what to say really other than I can totally understand how you feel and thats its normal so don't beat yourself up xx :hugs:

Im so sorry hun. you have been through such a painful time. I wish i could say something that would help you but there are just no words to say sometimes. I am sure you have heard everything a million times.

I had a missed mc in Jan 2010 with my first pregnancy and finding this absolutely heartbreaking. To go through this 3 times you would be feeling low. try and stay positive that you will get there. Easier said than done, sorry! I have had this said to me.

Thinking of you
hugs
x

Hey Sassy - sorry you are feeling so low hun :hugs:

I just wanted to say that I've had 3 missed mc and had to wait on my RMC test results 4 months ago so I understand how you feel. They found a problem in my uterus which requires surgery for so I have to wait on this before ttc & I am also very up and down!! Its stressful waiting on the results too, in one way you want them to find a reason why this has happened to YOU, and in another way you want all to be ok. Your mc were very close together and are understandably still very raw so the way you are feeling is totally normal and ok.
I'm here if you need a chat xx

I'm so sorry that you're feeling sad. You've been through a lot. BIG HUGS. I hope things get better for you soon.

:hugs: to you - anniversaries are the worst, and staring down that due date is just awful. It does get a little easier when that isn't hanging over your head anymore, but I think it will always hurt.

Hi Sassy. So sorry to hear about your losses. I ahve had one miscarriage in Oct 09 and am still findign it hard. I knoe what you mean about the physicaklpain in your stomach. There are some days when I feel on the verge of tears all day.

I cant imagine how it must feel to have had 3 losses. I just want you to know Iam here for you either on here or on private message. Am about to go to work but will be around again after 4pm today.

Sending big hugs and thinking of you xxxxxxxxx

:hugs::hugs::hugs: I'm so sorry you're having such a tough time. Life is just so unfair sometimes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->