Feeling very pleased with myself.....

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Third Trimester' started by Lauz85, Jun 8, 2011.

1. Lauz85

Lauz85 Well-Known Member

just thought i'd share with you lovely ladies i'm stuck in the house waiting for a delivery for DH so have been on the internet browsing and have just bought cards for DH and my 2 step daughters from the baby and personalised them ready to give them when Jellybean makes its appearance i'm so happy with them its took me ages to choose the wording i can't wait to see their faces when they read them

I've also bought the girls big sister gift bags with goodies in and a necklace each that says Big Sis on them and got DH some cufflinks that say I heart daddy. Jellybean also has a babygro that i've had printed with I heart my big sisters and I'm really pleased with it all, has anyone else done anything similar ?

2. leahsbabybump

leahsbabybump Mummy to 3

aww how thoughtfull of you i hadnt thought to do anything like that tbh :-/

3. BabyNo1.

BabyNo1. Well-Known Member

I love it, what great ideas, I need to get something for my stepson, I was thinking of a t-shirt I have seen, Its says"Only Child" crossed out and then "Big Brother" only thing is he is 9 years old and almost in adult sizes so need to find one big enough!

4. Lauz85

Lauz85 Well-Known Member

my eldest step daughter is 12 so thats the problem I had that and she's "too cool" for something like that and I liked the idea of them having something they can keep

5. palmergal

palmergal Well-Known Member

where did u find these as i want to get this for my son and daughter when their sister arrives

6. lau86

lau86 Well-Known Member

Aww how lovely! What a nice step mum/ OH you are!!x

7. Lauz85

Lauz85 Well-Known Member

8. nikkip

nikkip Mummy to 2!!

aww thats really sweet i wanted to do somthing for my first that he can keep. where did you get these from?

9. BabyNo1.

Hm what can I get for a 9 year old boy that he can keep?

10. Lauz85

Lauz85 Well-Known Member

Hmmmmmm i'm not very good with boys lol i'm used to girls not sure what i'll do if this one is a boy. Try googling it

11. BabyNo1.

I just tried googling! only thing he could keep is a nice photo frame with big brother on it, he could take it back to his house so he has a nice picture of him and his baby sister!!

12. Lauz85

Lauz85 Well-Known Member

i just tried looking for you too but could only find photo frames, teddies (might be a bit old for this) ebay did have a I love my big brother key ring (maybe a bit young for this, also someone has mentioned a money box and when they help out with looking after the baby or do something kind the baby gives them money to put in it and then they can save up for something you can get some lovely personalised money boxes

sorry i'm not much help lol

13. BabyNo1.

LOL thank you!! he is mad on money!! I think a photo frame is the way to go though! x