Feeling very pleased with myself.....

Lauz85

Reaction score
just thought i'd share with you lovely ladies i'm stuck in the house waiting for a delivery for DH so have been on the internet browsing and have just bought cards for DH and my 2 step daughters from the baby and personalised them ready to give them when Jellybean makes its appearance i'm so happy with them its took me ages to choose the wording i can't wait to see their faces when they read them

I've also bought the girls big sister gift bags with goodies in and a necklace each that says Big Sis on them and got DH some cufflinks that say I heart daddy. Jellybean also has a babygro that i've had printed with I heart my big sisters and I'm really pleased with it all, has anyone else done anything similar ?

aww how thoughtfull of you i hadnt thought to do anything like that tbh :-/

I love it, what great ideas, I need to get something for my stepson, I was thinking of a t-shirt I have seen, Its says"Only Child" crossed out and then "Big Brother" only thing is he is 9 years old and almost in adult sizes so need to find one big enough!

I love it, what great ideas, I need to get something for my stepson, I was thinking of a t-shirt I have seen, Its says"Only Child" crossed out and then "Big Brother" only thing is he is 9 years old and almost in adult sizes so need to find one big enough!

my eldest step daughter is 12 so thats the problem I had that and she's "too cool" for something like that and I liked the idea of them having something they can keep

just thought i'd share with you lovely ladies i'm stuck in the house waiting for a delivery for DH so have been on the internet browsing and have just bought cards for DH and my 2 step daughters from the baby and personalised them ready to give them when Jellybean makes its appearance i'm so happy with them its took me ages to choose the wording i can't wait to see their faces when they read them

I've also bought the girls big sister gift bags with goodies in and a necklace each that says Big Sis on them and got DH some cufflinks that say I heart daddy. Jellybean also has a babygro that i've had printed with I heart my big sisters and I'm really pleased with it all, has anyone else done anything similar ?

where did u find these as i want to get this for my son and daughter when their sister arrives

Aww how lovely! What a nice step mum/ OH you are!!x

where did u find these as i want to get this for my son and daughter when their sister arrives[/QUOT

i got them of ebay its a lady that does party bags for weddings and b'day parties etc i just typed in big sister gifts and it brought loads of different things up the ones i've got are personalised with their face characters I got hello kitty but they had disney princesses ben 10 etc she even said she would do ones to request if it wasn't listed and it has their name on the front and then you can say love from xxxx if you know what ur calling baby (i put jellybean as thats what we have all called the baby all the way through), and in the bag it has a certificate saying best big sister/brother, some sweets, note book and crayons i think it is they haven't come yet so can't say how good they are but they look good and they were only £2.50 which i think is cheap hope you find something x

aww thats really sweet i wanted to do somthing for my first that he can keep. where did you get these from?

my eldest step daughter is 12 so thats the problem I had that and she's "too cool" for something like that and I liked the idea of them having something they can keep

Hm what can I get for a 9 year old boy that he can keep?

Hm what can I get for a 9 year old boy that he can keep?

Hmmmmmm i'm not very good with boys lol i'm used to girls not sure what i'll do if this one is a boy. Try googling it

I just tried googling! only thing he could keep is a nice photo frame with big brother on it, he could take it back to his house so he has a nice picture of him and his baby sister!!

I just tried googling! only thing he could keep is a nice photo frame with big brother on it, he could take it back to his house so he has a nice picture of him and his baby sister!!

i just tried looking for you too but could only find photo frames, teddies (might be a bit old for this) ebay did have a I love my big brother key ring (maybe a bit young for this, also someone has mentioned a money box and when they help out with looking after the baby or do something kind the baby gives them money to put in it and then they can save up for something you can get some lovely personalised money boxes

sorry i'm not much help lol

LOL thank you!! he is mad on money!! I think a photo frame is the way to go though! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->