Feeling very uncomfortable!

dreamer_x

Ava's Mummy
Reaction score
I'm getting irritated now, I'm 24 weeks tomorrow and recently I've been feeling so uncomfortable! My stomach's been hurting, I can't get comfortable sitting up, I have to lie down to feel remotely comfortable, I can't tell the reason behind the pain in my stomach, it feels like I'm too full, but it hurts more? :s I don't know what all these different pains are but it doesn't feel like ligaments, I had that at about 17 weeks at work so I know what that feels like.
It's just driving me mad, I don't know the reasons behind feeling so uncomfortable and I don't know what I can do to feel better! Surely I shouldn't be feeling this uncomfortable this early on?!

I'm beyond uncomfortable and I'm only 23 weeks tomorrow! My lungs are compressed, my bump is huge and lying down causes heartburn :(

At least I'm not the only one! I'm not even huge though, I've got a pretty average bump really! I just don't get it!

Same boat, and my bump is on the tiny side.

So sorry you're going through this, but glad it's not just me! This weekend, I was just so uncomfortable. It felt like I had to unbutton my pants, but when I did, that didn't help. So then I tried to go to the bathroom... and I managed to do that, which helped a little.

My theory is that it's pretty cramped in there, and that everything is moving around, which is bound to come with a little discomfort. I hear our major organs shift up and sideways from weeks 20-29, so abdominal pains during this time are normal.

Annoying... but normal. :)

Same!!! My back hurts, I have sciatica if I sit down for too long but I get woozy if I'm stood up for too long :dohh: I am really only comfortable lying down but don't REALLY get to do that much with two young kids at home and working three days/week!! :roll:
UGH. I never thought I'd say this, I LOVED being pregnant with my first two: but I'm looking forward to the end of this pregnancy! :shy:
xx

Maybe your stomach seperated from your esophagus. Consider you self lucky. I had stomach pain since 5 weeks and I am 15 now and the doc told me it won't go away until I deliver 0.o long ways to go. I also have the worse ligament pains in my life. I had them in my lower pelvis randomly for a couple weeks now, but now its every time I move I get the serve pelvic pain, hip and back. So sleeping is nearly impossible :/ and this is my first. I dot enjoy pregnancy at all and I am ready for this little one to get out. I have a very noticeable bump for how many weeks I am. Every one thinks I 5 or 6 months. So I am just so uncomfortable and miserable.

Same here! Only 15w2d, but been feeling extremely uncomfortable. Constantly breathless, especially when lying down, and it makes me feel panicky. I always have acid reflux, some nausea still, and I get so tired. And I've got more of this to come and more!

I feel crap too. I'm so over people having to haul me up out of seats, heartburn, aches and pains. Bring on January and arrival of lo! X

Same here. My fiancé and I were playing cards the other night and I was in so much pain sitting straight up that I had to quit earlier than I wanted to. It sucks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->