feeling weird

EmmyReece

Mummy To Olivia
Reaction score
I really don't know what's been up with me this week.

To be completely honest with you, I've been up and down, my moods have been all over the place and poor Chris (bless him has just put up with it all).

I don't want to read too much into all of this but I have had awful stomach acid and been feeling sick, I've had a metallic taste in my mouth, my boobs have been very sore and I've had twinges in the left side of my tummy.

Am I going mad to think it might possibly be :bfp: time for me??? :hissy:

I'm at about cd 37, I could be late for all I know, but my cycles are never regular lol

sounds positive hun. today i've had a realy horrid day. i think its a really bad case of pms. was in tescos doing weekly shop its a saturday,its close to xmas and thwe shop is full of ignorant people who don't move when you have a pushchair i swear i could of cried walking round there.

then the bus on the way home was packed and got all hot and stuffy and again i could cry.

been so tired i even had a nap when i got in really not like me.

sorry for talking about myself but want to say your symptoms sonud good to me. when is af due? x

Same here ... we went to Stoke to do some Xmas shopping and when we came back I slept for 2 hours, which again, isn't like me at all lol

sounds positive hun. today i've had a realy horrid day. i think its a really bad case of pms. was in tescos doing weekly shop its a saturday,its close to xmas and thwe shop is full of ignorant people who don't move when you have a pushchair i swear i could of cried walking round there.

then the bus on the way home was packed and got all hot and stuffy and again i could cry.

been so tired i even had a nap when i got in really not like me.

sorry for talking about myself but want to say your symptoms sonud good to me. when is af due? x

Do your Tesco shopping online for the next few weeks Trust me tis a godsend can't handle the trolley bashing in stores this time of year :hissy:

Well, I've got no tests in the house at the moment, so could do with nipping into town during the week to get one. Might be able to test tomorrow if I can nip down into town to get them. I'm just hoping it's a :bfp:

that's the only problem, I don't really have an idea of when :witch: will be due to make a visit because I've never really been all that regular.

also, how do I sneak down town for an hour tomorrow so I can grab those tests lol

do you have a rough idea of how long they last. mine vary between 28-45 days but i only had a m/ recently so to be expected.

erm can you not make an excuse as to why you need to pop out. i went and did the shopping today. we have a tesco near us but went to the one in the town centre instead. told df i was getting some bubble wrap and parcel paper (which wasn't a lie as i did need some) but i knew it would be cheaper in the poundshop and it gave me an excuse to buy some without him knowing :rofl: x

yeah, I might just say that I want to nip into town to look at xmas pressies for him, it's the only excuse I can think of

plus, tomorrow night, I'm off to Wales (after picking my brother up in Manchester), so would love to be able to see my mum and dad with news of a :bfp:

Do your Tesco shopping online for the next few weeks Trust me tis a godsend can't handle the trolley bashing in stores this time of year :hissy:

i think i will do from now on! or send df to do it instead:rofl:

dreading starting the xmas shopping next week although hoping my mum will have the girls for me so i dont stress as much. would do that online but we are buying bits each week and be a waste of money paying god knows how many delivery charges! x

good luck hunni i'm going to be testing tomorow hoping its a :bfp: but still early so won't get too fed up about it. x

thanks hun, will be keeping my fingers crossed for you too ...

Chris keeps saying that he "knows" I'm pregnant, I'm just a bit scared of getting my hopes up, plus what he'll say if that's the case and he realises we have to cancel our holiday to Turkey

:hissy::hissy::hissy:

sorry guys don't mean to whinge, but, I really don't think it's my day today, my boobs are that sore, that it's hurting me to lie down on my belly ... really want to sleep, but, can't sleep on my back because they get in the way lol, so am on the laptop hoping that it stops hurting soon long enough for me to get to sleep :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"