feeling worried

vs011

Reaction score
When i press along my pelvic area, below my belly button, after a few minutes I get cramps, period like cramps. There's no bleeding, just cramping. I'm not even using the doppler. I dont even press that hard, just mild to moderate pressure. If i press for a short time, the cramping is short, and if pressed longer, i cramp longer. Does anyone have this too and what is it? Is it just increased blood? I'm getting worried because my next scan is coming and they'll be pressing the same area and I'm getting depressed now that I'll get bad cramping afterwards. If i dont' press, i feel fine.

they pressed pretty hard on me when using the doppler and what not at prenatal appointments from 8 weeks and on. i did not ever cramp when they did that. so if you're tender then i'd definitely bring that up with your doctor or mw because im not certain that's normal after mild pressure application.

Its probably a nerve or everything stretching. Sure its fine. You get allsorts of aches xx

I wanted to update this since i just got my 12w scan. Everything was normal, and doc said where i was pressing is just the uterus or muscles expanding. The baby is further down than where i was pressing. Also, i should note, i was getting most of the cramping feeling around the time when my period would've been due. Also, i read dehydration causes the cramps. They pressed my belly hard for the scan today and i felt ok. So definately won't schedule my scans around when my period would've been!

Glad your ok. You will worry on and off throughput your pregnancy about a million things but yoir out the worst stage. Im glad your scan was good and little one is growing well xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->