Feelings during your cycle

Holly82

Mummy to 10
Reaction score
does anyone else go into a new cycle feeling really determined and positive, but once ovulation is done come become really defeated???

It’s really starting to annoy and upset me. It’s like I know it’s good because I know I’ll be able to test early (if I want), but I just feel so down now.

I’m on my 3rd fertile cycle after MMC back in November, it took us 6 months to conceive (with my new DH) and I’m just convinced that it’s going to take just as long this time or longer. I can’t stop thinking about getting pregnant again. Really starting to wonder if I should just step away from the whole ttc again :( xx

Hi Holly,

I got pregnant with the help of fertility treatments and I also experienced the ups and downs of infertility. Part of my treatment were, countless Clomid, shots, surgery, and countless vaginal ultrasound. Every cycle, I experienced the frustration from expecting positive result but always turned out negative. It was not an easy journey but thankfully, I got pregnant after 2 years of treatments. My son is turning 18 in May, he is a good child and very funny.

I want to encourage you to stay strong. I hope you will not to give up. It may be difficult but it’s worth the wait. I pray that you will have your heart’s desires and will have peace as you wait. Please keep us posted, God bless.

Hey Holly,

Yep it's an emotional roller coaster. I'm actually over it already. I really thought I was going to be pregnant my last cycle and I wasn't. I Thought I'd get pregnant straight away after the miscarriage and I didn't. Going into cycle 3/4 now, should be ovulating next week. I'm past caring and getting my hopes up. I sound like a negative nancy but I'd rather have a nice surprise than be dissapointed every damn month after going through something so horrible.

Hope you get your rainbow soon xx

Hello Holly,
I feel like I writing to myself. I feel the exact same way as you stated. I also MC in November and I have gotten to the point where I do not feel comfortable confiding in anyone about the MC because I feel others see me as being over dramatic. Now, I am also struggling with feeling defeated after ovulation takes place because I am obsessing about the fact I want to get pregnant so bad and feeling defeated that I had a loss with my last pregnancy. It has gotten to the point that I couldn't even go to work today because the defeat affects me so much. I wish you the best of luck and hope that you are able to conceive soon because I know how hard it can be.

Yes! I feel like I should be happy we finally got our rainbow, but we decided to try for another, got bfp on cycle one, ended as a chemical pregnancy, and we haven’t gotten pregnant since. It’s been 5 months. I swore I was pregnant this cycle (tired, nauseous, headaches) and then got my period 3 days early! I was so defeated. Now here we go into another cycle of ttc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->