Feelings of desperation

kiki04

A girl can dream....
Reaction score
I really feel desperate to be pg again :cry: We havent even had sex since the d&c but Im so afraid it wont happen when I want it sooo badly :cry:

I'm so sorry you are feeling so low at the moment! I wish I could help you any other way, but all I can do is send you lots of love and support! Big hugs!

I'm sorry for your loss! :hugs:

I remember feeling really desperate -- my first MC was a suspected ectopic, so it took forever for the numbers to go down and I had to have a Methotrexate injection. I knew that the process would take time, but I was feeling very impatient. The 2nd MC was so early that things just cleared out on their own, but I remember thinking that I didn't know how long it would take until we'd be able to TTC again. I was more impatient the 2nd time around because we were actually trying to conceive and we had made the decision to have another child (as opposed to the first MC which was a surprise). And because I wanted my system to reset itself as quickly as possible.

Hopefully your body will be ready as quickly as possible. It sounds like emotionally you're ready to try again, you just have to let your body heal and prepare to carry another baby.

so sorry u are feeling like this its,i feel the same i should be ovulating sometime over this weekend and i am so worried i dont or that i do and i dont fall pg:dohh:

sending hugs hun

I completely understand where you are coming from. I have the same feeling, I try to remind myself to just relax. You need to talk to someone or somehow fill yourself with confidence. Positive thinking can do wonders! Try to not put any expectations on getting pregnant as of right now, like don't expect to be pregnant your first time out or by a certain time. That would be putting too much stress on yourself and will only increase your desperation. I know this is easier said than done (all too well) but try to remind yourself to relax and not to obsess.
I hope you do get pregnant quickly and can start picking up the pieces and moving on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->