Feeln guilty

weffi82

Reaction score
Ive always been a bit of a loner an never had many friends but when i got pregnant with my 1st daughter my hubby introduced me to a girl he worked wi who was also expecting around the same time, we became best mates an as our girls grew up we started goin out at weekends an our hubbys would babysit. Anyway my hubby an i started tryin for another baby an she was really supportive an great but then i got pregnant an now i never hear from her an i feel so upset when she posts on her fb that she is off clubin wi her mate she fell out wi before i met her. I feel so guilty for feelin like this cos i love my daughter an i love that me an hubby are expecting again i just feel really lonely cos she literaly is/was my only friend.
Just needed to get it off my chest so thanx if ya managed to read this far.

ah hun sorry didnt want to R & R .

i know how you feel, ivealways been the same - but when I was diagnosed with ME the only 'real' friend i had then vanished - luckily i have a fantstic family unit and im happy with what i have around me - my wonderful husband and the 3 beautiful children we have on the way !

sending you big :hug: x

Sorry you feel this way. She probably just doesn't know how to fit in with you now that you'll be a new mommy again. I know I felt that way for awhile with my friends when they all started getting pregnant and I wasn't.

Hopefully she'll warm up to the idea soon and you two can go back to being good friends again. If not, I'm sure another will come your way soon. :flower:

I know what you mean, I don't have any friends either.. especially females ones, ha - don't let it get to you though. All pregnant women go through it - their non-pregnant friends are either jealous, or just aren't interested in hanging out anymore and want to go clubbing or do things pregnant women can't do.

:hugs: you'll be okay!

Keep your head up hun! Friendships can be funny sometimes, but don't feel guilty!

Yeah why you feeling guilty? You're pregnant, you can't go clubbing now! She is the one who should feel guilty for just fobbing you off.

Don't worry about it, your hubby is your best friend - well mine is my best friend! I personally don't believe in 'best friends' as to many times have i been burned by my so called best friends. I am my own best friend and my husbands and my dogs are my best friends too. We have other friends, but if people are too immature to still be a friend to you even though you're pregnant then they're not worth a second thought!

Like megrenade said - we all go through this. Some people are just crappy :\ don't worry about it.

A lot of people don't actually realise they do this to their pregnant friends. They do just kind of assume you're not going to want to do much. Maybe send her a message and ask her to meet for lunch or something? She may generally not know what she's doing and just leaving you to it because she thinks that's what you might want.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->