feels like a stitch?

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Second Trimester' started by jennie123, Jan 25, 2011.

1. jennie123

jennie123 Well-Known Member

Hi ladies, yesterday i got what i can only describe as a stitch on my right hand side of tummy, i never did anything just walked literally 5 seconds and it started, then i was stood in my kitchen today and got the same stitch feeling...does anybody know what could be the cause of this? xx:shrug:

2. miss cakes

miss cakes Well-Known Member

this just triggered my memory of my first pregnancy al though i very rarely get stitches even after running alot in my first pregnancy i got them all the time its was so uncomfortable dont know i kept getting them either but there ya go lol x

3. gembag

gembag Mum to 3 fab girlies :)

I keep getting these too - no idea what is bringing them on so I'd be interested to know too...lets hope they stop soon!

4. dottymouse

dottymouse Well-Known Member

i also get this alot, always on my right side, wouldnt mind knowing what it is causing it, as its quite anoying awlking along for 2mins and having to stop because you have stitch.

5. Spunky

Spunky James' and Juliet's Mama!

I'm guessing my pains (not just on the right side for me) are round ligament pains. Maybe you too? The ligaments supporting the uterus stretching.