• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

feels like baby is kickin me in my bum!!??

Hello Kitty

Mammy to Logan xxxx
Reaction score
well pretty mcuh what it says, baby feels low all day but i got a couple of kicks that felt like they were in my bum!! anyone else have this? im 23 weeks

I haven't felt it yet, but this is my first pregnancy. First timers tend to feel it around 20weeks or later? I hope I can feel my baby soon, and no more nausea and sickness!

Yes I have felt this before it feels like she is kicking me right in the bum hole sometimes I think it is gas just moving down but it's just her. Wait till lo kicks your cervix ouch this really hurts!

I've had this with all 3 pregnancies! It's such a strange feeling eh?

I get that all the time and it makes me giggle to myself! Baby also jumps on my bladder which makes me need a wee straight after (thanks baby!).

I never thought I'd feel so much movement as my placenta is anterior high but last night DH felt it for the first time (he saw it on Monday for first time) and it was kicking/punching above my belly button so I don't think placenta's getting in the way at all!

Max likes to do this too but mainly 'downwards' onto my cervix just be annoying :) xx

my baby has been doing this for a good few weeks now. It isn't a good look when you are in company and you pull a weird face...my OH can guess where I have been kicked and just starts to laugh. The kicks to the cervix are exactly....uncomfortable. I jump when they happen!

I havent felt any kicks above my belly button just yet,its all been below and in my bum haha :flower:

I've felt that too! Glad to know I'm not crazy for thinking that.

I have had this happen with all of my pregnancies..lol This baby loves to kick down low in my lady bits and in my bum..lol It's the strangest feeling in the world.

Yes me!!! Wasnt sure how to explain it but it like in your bum!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"