Feels like forever !

Stacey_89

Team PINK
Reaction score
It took us 4 months to concieve our angel....

Now its been 8 months and NOTHING !!!!!!!:cry:
This month i have been sooooooo relaxed and not even thinking about getting pregnant, i got a new job,been going out with friends alot more.

So hoping it should happen soon when i least expect it.

it always happens when you don't expect it hun took 10 long months to concieve my second but when i look back it wasn't really that long of a wait just feels like it at the time xxx

hey hunny, ur not alone here thats a promise, i conceived my first 2 children very easily, my son was conceived on the pill (didnt miss one :) i was just 16), our daughter took 3 month off the pill to conceive, we then stopped trying but 10 months after my daughter was born i feel preg accidental but lost the baby this is when we decided we did want another so we tried again, it took 2 months from then but i sadly lost my bean again and had to have erpc, now from the erpc date it took us 13 months to fall preg again i was on the border of going to docs convinced something was up with me on the 13th month i actually gave up i didnt symptom spot or even obsess over bedding then at 15dpo i got my bfp, sadly i also lost this bean and we trying again but huns it does take time and god its now 14 months for me it feels like a lifetime but i know i can conceive and just had a scan showing im all fine in there i just know when its the right time and baby is healthy it will be, same for u too huns chin up honestly it will happen and all us girls are here for support chick :dust: :flower:

awwwww hun i totally empathise with you :hugs: me and oh tired to forget about ttc aswell i even made my self go out and got a new job.. but its really hard when its what u want the most.. big :hugs:

Thanks everyone.
I guess i feel like this because it happend so quick last time,i just think to myself why is this time round any different??
But deep down i know it will happen soon. i know i will get my BFP this year
Its just when.. ?
but this month has been my most relaxed month.. so keeping my fingers crossed and staying relaxed =]

Took me 21 cycles from my 2nd mc to get my BFP thanks to my CBFM!!!
Got there in the end tho!!!

xxx:hugs::hugs::hugs:

I know exactly how you feel.

I had an accidental pregnancy when I was 18 (had a beautiful baby girl who is 10 and a half now, but put her up for adoption).

I got pregnant again last OCtober (over ten years later) after only 3 months of trying but miscarried and it might have only been 3 months since but it seems like forever.

Hopefully we will all get our sticky bean soon xxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->