feels like im back in 1st tri again

Tudor Rose

Mummy
Reaction score
the sickness has returned at 23 weeks with the added bonus of heartburn:(
not gone work today as i feel that ill i will have go in tomorrow as im the only senior available and work has already been on the phone pestering me to go in tomorrow :( i had to sleep sat up to ease my tum, it doesnt help when a cetain little madam in my tum uses my stomach as a trampoline.

im trying to eat small meals now see if it helps as i know everything is getting squashed now, hope this sickness disappears fast!

Bless you! If it's any consolation my ms returned at 19wks but it only stuck around for a week so hopefully this'll be short-lived for u too. Hugs x

aww i really hope mine dont return but i hope your sickness goes quick x

I know how you feel. I had m/s from week 5 to 9, then evening sickness returned at week 15. I was feeling so sick every night.

It did pass... I hope it does the same for you!

:( my morning sickness hasnt returned but im afraid the heartburn part is only going to get worse as the bubs gets bigger x

this happend to me at about 22 weeks, i think the hormones increase or something, because i turned into such a bitch aswell lol, and this lasted for about 2 weeks then i went back to normal, but it was horrible i couldnt walk without wanting to throw up!

i dont think you will have it for long :)
x

oh and the heartburn, i still have that ... drink milk when you wake up and before you go to bed, then any other time you get it, trust me it works wonders xx

Poor you hun. I hope you feel better soon. Don't feel forced into going into work tomorrow if you don't feel any better.

I occasionally have indigestion and have found that having some milk helps me.

oh and the heartburn, i still have that ... drink milk when you wake up and before you go to bed, then any other time you get it, trust me it works wonders xx

thanx i went through gallons of milk when i was expecting my eldest. the heart burn was horrific, im sending DH the chemist now get me some Gaviscon,

Hi,

So sorry hun! Hopefully the sickness will be shortlived and will pass soon. I feel for you with the heartburn too... I feel like I have either heartburn or indegestion for about 80% of my day! I was :cry: at 4am this morning as I was so tired and fed up of it!

It will all be worth it in the end! :happydance:

Not sure if you have Zantac in the UK, but it's safe for baby and the only thing that eases my heartburn.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->