feels like period is here but no blood or spotting

Catiren

Young mom of 2 and Prego!
Reaction score
i felt like this a day before my last bfp. all last night i had lower back cramps and a sensation of wetness in my underwear and i swore there was gonna be blood but there wasnt anything whatsoever. there still isnt and the sensation of both have gone away BUT the lower back pain was mild and at a few points was painful when i got up out of bed. i still kind of have it plus i have to keep peeing lol but its ok. bfns this morning! im debating whether to get back on the mini pill because i suspect pregnancy but im hoping this is just a side effect of the pill and not pregnancy but things are all pointing the other way! anyone else have this and ended up with a bfp too? its hard to know whether missing my mini pill would cause this. the last time i missed it, i had breakthrough bleeding. i havent had any bleeding this time at all not even spotting.

btw deja vu just hit me, i made this same thread last year and thats when i tested positive the next day in the afternoon. im a tad creeped out but i really dont wanna test for a whole nother week despite being a poas addict.

aaand now i have a weird slightly metal taste in my mouth again. sigh.

Kind of in the same boat. I'm very bloated and gassy amd had period like cramps last night. All symptoms of me starting my period but I think I'm only 5-7 dpo. I scheduled for af on the 27th so well just have to see what happens. Last I got a bfp I was recovering from the flu so I felt really bad from that and don't remember any specific symptoms except i thought i had started my peruod, but then it never turned into an actual flow. Plus, sadly it ended is miscarriage so I think my hormones were only rising slowly. But I did have a friend tell me that when she got her bfp she felt like she was going t start her period any moment. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you

Well they always say trust your intuition!
I wouldn't restart your pill until you know for sure tho
But def sounds like dejavu for you!

having sharp bad pains in my girly hole. O-O just like last time. hmmm.. this is crazy how my symptoms are matching up but the only thing is, they arent in the same order. ive decided to use condoms and not use the minipill until i know for sure if im expecting again or not. anyone else ever had bad/sharp pains in their vagina hole before a bfp? im sorry if im asking over and over like an amateur. i feel like im new to this all over again ;w;

Could you go back to your doctor and get your levels taken again just to give you some peace of mind?

Could you go back to your doctor and get your levels taken again just to give you some peace of mind?
i can and i probably will but the only reason ill go is if i get a faint positive like i did last week. thats why i went and got blood done the first time but turns out my test was just faulty.

been having weird dreams lately... lucid dreams... mostly dreaming im waking up but im still in a dream... and it occurs over and over before i finally do wake up. plus ive been super emotional and crying both when awake and definitely in my dreams. its crazy

a headache and decently bad nausea .... came out of the blue. im going to bed ;-;

Maybe try an FRER? If these symptoms are due to pregnancy, then you would surely get a pretty decent line? As these aren't usually pre-BFP symptoms. If you don't get another positive, I'd go back to the doctor as there might be something else going on.

could it be symptoms from stopping the mini pill called norethindrone? i havent even been taking it consistently for 3 weeks before this stop though (i only stopped it 3 days ago) and last thurs(over 9 days ago) i had a withdrawal bleed from missing only one but these symptoms began even when i still took a pill after that withdrawal bleed. ill take an frer later this week im just waiting for it to come in the mail i have a freebie coupon from the company to use on a full box of them

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->