Feels Like Period Pains

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - First Trimester' started by Megz143, Apr 27, 2009.

1. Megz143

Megz143 Well-Known Member

Hi guys!
    Ummm im rather abit worried im 10weeks pregnant and all this morning whilst being sat at work...ive been having period like pains!!! is this normal? i had it before when i was about 6weeks but not like this?! :cry:

2. bjshooter

bjshooter Mum and preggers

i have had the same on and off the whole way through (i am just coming up to 12 weeks). I asked the midwife and she said it was perfectly normal and was more likely to happen when you would have been due on. Can just be streching pains or even bad wind.

3. MrsQ

MrsQ Mummy to Mikey and bump

yea i was worried about this and the lovely ladies on here assured me its fine.

remember your body (if its your first) will be going through changes taht you dont understand and the only thing you can liken the pains etc to are things you have experienced before.

Good luck!

As sonmeoen else said on here the odds are stacked in our favour considering the amount of humans in the world!
    x

4. PrettyBonk

PrettyBonk Alex,Abigail,&Grace's mom

Normal...your body is getting ready for your baby ;) yey!!!!!!
    AF, PMS, and preggie symtoms are so much alike at the beginning of pregnancy :)
    Very normal!!!!!!

5. Megz143

Ah Thanks, Thats Helped Me Alot Was Really Worried!! :) X

6. griffinh

griffinh Guest

maybe you can help me then!! lol
    symptoms:

9 days late - in 9 years ive not once been late
    dizziness (to the point i thought i was suffering vertigo)
    tired (more than usual)
    hungry
    slight cramps in my lower tummy

5 days late, had a :bfn: - but apparently means nothing as my mum couldnt get a positive read on me til she was 8 weeks and had 3 tests.... help!?:hug:

7. third time

third time Well-Known Member

I've been the same, 12 weeks tomorrow and really worried, scan on wednesday so fingers crossed xx

Hope everything work out for you hun

Amy xx

8. Kirstin

Kirstin Well-Known Member

I've had these all morning, worrying but considering all the sickness I am having it must be normal

9. Megz143

Aww Thanks You Too Hun :hug:

10. Megz143

See i havnt had any sickness, i had for about 4days the feeling of being sick only at night..and once during the whole day were i felt completly run down, sick, tired and went home from work after going in late anyway! =[ its worrying considering they say having a MC or Abortion is like period pains, and then im sat here with them! =[ im probaly just being a worry wart. sorry! x

11. PrettyBonk

PrettyBonk Alex,Abigail,&Grace's mom

NEVER EVER go by symptoms...they are tricky and I find them to be a head game...specially if you are ttc or think you are pregnant...the thing is that you are so aware of you body and every little sypmtom that you werent aware of when you werent ttc or thought you were pregnant...
    like I said AF, pms, and early pregnancy symptoms are so much a like...
    they are ALMOST ALL THE SAME...
    I test negative for the first few weeks of pregnancy...and even on my 10 week I only get a faint line :dohh:
    so I have to get a blood test in early pregnancy for drs to confirm pregnancy...
    I have been late before (rarely..mabe 4 times in my life) so I never go by that either...

but yours do sound like preggie symptoms so I hope you get your BFP :happydance:
    and I hope is not a false alarm :(
    I've had 3 pregnancies so I know when I'm preggie lol without testing...lmao...but think I might be when I'm not...but when I am I know...and I get those dizzy vertigo like spells you are talking about sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo............
    GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!!