Feels like pins stabbing my womb at 9DPO.. is this normal?

Franki83

3 Babbas, Thinking of 4..
Reaction score
as well as having an abundance of hopefully good symptoms, i have past couple of hours been having pin like stabbing sensations in my uterus area... could this be implantation pain???
god im soooo confused!!!
i have been feeling icky all day, bbs killing me since 4DPO, slightly constipated, (tmi sorry) verrrrry gassy, very thirsty, heartburn, veins starting to pop up, and now this????
please someone help me!

looking good kiddo, but as the saying goes its not over til she arrives. when is af due?? when u gonna test?

well, im due in 4 days, so maybe 3, lol, if i can fight the poas urge!!! LOL

sounds like implantation but it could be p.pains to ! you'll just have to wait bless you ! fingers crossed for you x

I HATE THIS WAIT! lol , its not the ttw, its the one week wait
the hardest bloody part, how long can i resist urge to poas????

would anyone else take this as a good sign tho?
im just really confused right now, im scared im gonna be obsessing again over symptoms thinking could this be it and it end up wrong, aaaaaaaaaaaaaargh

ANY1?
i think i just really need to know if anyone else has experienced this.
god i hate hubby bein away, i feel so alone.

grr I hate waiting too! It sounds good for you though!! Good luck!

Hey hun....ive had the same thing for last few days too. Plus the sicky feeling,i also have the heavy tingly bb,plus very sensitive nips.:rofl: Ontop of all this ive had headaches too. But ive also had stomach cramps and feel like AF is coming any min now. The worst thing for me is that im not sure when AF is due,so i cant even test according to how late i am(if i am at all). Ugh pregnacy....so bloody frustrating. Hope you get the anwers you want and sorry i prob wasnt much help,but atleast you know your not alone.....:hug:

Nat
xxx

its just horrible. it really is. knowing everything you are going thru it drives you up the wall! lol
scary natasja32 that sounds like nearly everything im having too, lol, hope this could be it for us x x

I have had the same feelings. Even now, I've different pains feeling their way across my abdomen. I'm hoping that this is all good news. I really want to be pregnant badly, so welcome any and all pain to signify anything different! In this case, different is good!!:happydance: Wish me some and I'll wish you some :dust::dust::dust:

Scootpootie, i wish you all the best of luck chick!!!
im honestly going insane, lol.
please god let this be the month for me and these lovelly ladies!!!! i think we deserve it, lol,

Hey chicas, Im approx 9 dpo- af due 27 or 28th, and getting the same pains. Been cramping very mildly for the last week, cp high sof, hotflashes, mild nausea comes and goes, bloating, but no bb difference or back pain? Gaetting a few of those pains across the lower ab, hoping this is good news for us all!

god i hope so, i really do!
let this be it for us!

goodluck!

im currently either 7 or 6dpo and have been having cramps the last two days and lots of creamy cm, oh and im having the same problem with the wind etc! not to mention the headaches...my word.

:dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"