Feels so real now!

Jenpops

Reaction score
I'm looking to come off the pill this August and hopefully start trying November/December. Now that we are in to 2014 it just feels so close!
DH is normally really against any baby discussion at all, but tonight he turned around to me in the car and said, "When we get pregnant, who will you tell first?"
It was very difficult not to scream in delight all the pregnancy/baby thoughts that have been running through my head like crazy for the last year, and tell him how I have it exactly planned out who I would tell and how!
To all who are away to try in 2014 (even if it is 11 months away like me!) here's to a new year and I hope it's an amazing, blessed year for you all :hugs::happydance:

Awe thanks! I agree with you though about it seeming closer now that it is at least "this" year we TTC. I still have about 3 months but it feels like tomorrow away now! It's so sweet when DH starts to get excited too! Mine is really starting to actually be excited and doesn't mind talking about baby stuff anymore.

Have a happy and healthy year as well!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"