Feels soooo good to be feeling so BAD!!

Ozziemum

Mum of 3
Reaction score
I am sitting here at work feeling utterly terrible, and it feels fantastic!

I am constipated :blush:, felt sick all morning, my bbs are sore and I am soooo tired I could curl up in a corner and sleep for a week :sleep:. It feels so damn great to feel pregnant.

Anyone else out there enjoying all the terrible pregnancy symptoms??

I did as well after my loss. It was so strange, I had my first son w/o any pregnancy symptoms whatsoever. With my m/c I had some pregnancy symptoms but they went away quick and I had constant lower back pain until it ended.
With the one I am at now the symptoms went away (I am in early second trimester when hormones decrease) but still with sore boobs. I LOVED that I got so sick to my stomach all the time. I remember talking to my father in law when he was in my backyard, and how I had to take such deep breaths to keep myself from vomiting! Haha, I enjoyed it. But my nausea was so bad this time around- but with no throwing up. I felt like I had a hangover ALL day!!
Congrats to you hun, and I wish you a H&H pregnancy! Enjoy your morning sickness lol

I've got to say I'm enjoying feeling queasy all day every day! I had a mc at 10 weeks and didn't have any MS so I'm just glad that things are different this time around. Things feel different and that gives me hope so I don't mind feeling sick as long as it's all worth it x

I'll join in!!! I am 10 times a sick as I ever was with the 2 that I lost last year. Just trying to enjoy everyday!

:rofl: I'm so glad you feel crap :hugs: may it continue for weeks :rofl:

Enjoy hun. x

Its really good to read all your tickers etc and see how well your all doing after losses, this is my 4th attempt at #3 in the last year, so i am really hoping that all these symptoms stick around for a good while yet.

H & H 9 months to all of you x x :hugs:

I LOVED every single symptom - yay for feeling dreadful!!!!!

love it!! congrats on feeling like rubbish, eh?! :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"