Feet swelling

Sherileigh

Reaction score
Just wondering what's the earliest people have had swollen feet? I've been feeling like my feet are a bit puffy lately...but wondering if that's because it's been a bit hotter where I live lately? Or possibly to do with my fibromyalgia and not baby at all? Just seems way too early for swollen feet. They're not really big, just feeling like they're too hot and I need to put them up? If that makes any sense...

I got bad swelling last time around, and this time I am noticing at the end of the day that my lower legs feel a little puffy! I don't know if it happened this early last time though - this time I keep checking lol, whereas last time I might not have really noticed. I think it could definitely be a combination of the heat and pregnancy though! xx

ive not had swelling issues till after 32 wks before earlier than that and id want to get it checked out by a doctor to make sure its not indicative of something

after a few days of wearing flip flops in the nice weather, my work shoes were tight this morning, it happened at 33 weeks last time, so a bit early, but again may have been due to the heat, i'm having toenail op on wednesday, so i'm sure if it's anything untoward, the doc will notice.

hands and face are fine, just feet.

Had a bit of a cankle going on last weekend after a long walk on a hot day. Hoping it was a one off! :D

I woke up a couple weeks ago with my feet ankles and hands swollen. This is my first so I freaked out and they can't find any cause for it. I think it is the heat though, because when we went to the zoo last week it was 101 and I swelled up really bad and when I'm inside and not outside alot I'm fine.

I just noticed that mine have started to swell a little; its barely noticeable, but my sandles are fitting tighter. Its been really hot here in Texas, so that may be part of it. Also, as my midwife explained, your feet may spread due to the loosening of ligaments all over your body, which is hormonally controlled and can happen at any point during pregnancy. Then of course, later on, your may have some swelling from water retention. Make sure you drink plenty and not eating too much sodium.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->