Feint positive FRER?

sunshine82

Reaction score
Hi ladies

Please say I'm not imagining things I have had a real confusing month with smily opk at cd15 with ewcm and cramps but neg IC then start cd18 five opks positive or very dark def pos cd20. I could be anywhere between 1-8dpo this morning I did a FRER and thought I saw something tonight done another and I know I can see something but my oh can't sew anything.
I'm not sure what to think! I just feel this is start of it but I can't get too excited as I've been here before and CP oh doesn't like me testing too early as I caught at least one CP by doing this.

Can any of you ladies see it x

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 56
I don't know what enhance a photo would do on iPhone but it wouldn't create a line like this surely! I must only be Max 7/8dpo!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 50
I can see it on the second one. Is that where you've changed the pic on an app? I'd test again tomorrow with FMU!

Thanks! It's not a app I just went in to the photo pressed edit and there's a enhance photo option but I don't know what it does but made it much clearer? Thanks for looking for me Xx

Congrats in advance, I can see it on both! Frer are only that clear if there's hcg. :happydance: Baby blessings to you love!

I was in the same boat as you I just had a pee test done and my results from my doctor were a WEAK positive ugh I dont want to get my hopes up yet

Congrats! I see that line on the enhanced one as well. Can't wait to see tomorrow's with fmu.

Thank you ladies I am retesting tomorrow so hope it'll be more clearer! Hope you are all ok x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->