Fell down stairs-Im worried :'(

babyhopes2010

one boy one girl.perfect!
Reaction score
My husband has house with job they are yet to put half the bannisters up.iv been nagging him for a year and he doesnt seem to give a f**K.

Iv just fell down stairs :cry:Been in pain for last hour,i dont think i hurt my tummy.I just rang him up and he seemed to not care :cry:

What happens if that fall hurt our baby:cry:

IM SO ANGRY AT HIM :cry:

oh hun i hope your ok! Try not to panic to much and if you do get pains go straight to a and e men are bloody useless! Hugs! X

My husband has house with job they are yet to put half the bannisters up.iv been nagging him for a year and he doesnt seem to give a f**K.

Iv just fell down stairs :cry:Been in pain for last hour,i dont think i hurt my tummy.I just rang him up and he seemed to not care :cry:

What happens if that fall hurt our baby:cry:

IM SO ANGRY AT HIM :cry:

aaahhhh u poor thing u must of got a fright!did u fall on ur back????dont panic ring ur doctor and explain and if u feel any worse go to a+e!!!!:hugs:

I feel down the stairs at 11 weeks and I was in pain my bum and back and as you can see from my pic my lo was fine! There not much point in getting checked unless your hurt as they can't do anything best thing to do is have a warm bath take some painkillers and rest all day baby is well protected inside you x

thanks hun,i hurt my bum mainly :haha:feel bit better callled nhs they said not to worry only if have bleeding or tummy pain x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->