Fell down the stairs

SuzyW

Reaction score
Anyone else keep falling over? I just fell down the stairs :dohh:, and have been losing my balance a lot lately. :wacko:

Ouch!! Are you ok??

My balance is ok most of the time. But i forget about the size of my bump sometimes and bang a door against it, or lean too far to get something and squish my bump!

Oh no!! I'm not looking forward to that possible happening to me!! I am very like my mum in most things, and she used to randomly fall over when she was heavily pregnant. She says she would literally be walking along and suddenly she'd be flat on her back looking at the sky! I'm ridiculously uncoordinated and clumsy at the best of times. I twist my ankles just walking down the corridor, even in flat shoes and sometimes this causes me to fall over, have torn my trousers and knees doing this in the past! EEP!

I hope you're ok hon xx

I'm ok, just lost my footing went down about 3 stairs on my bum, mainly hurt my foot. I googled and read baby is very well protected so not gonna panic.

Haha, know what you mean about the belly, it's easy to forget isn't it. :)

Oh no!! I'm not looking forward to that possible happening to me!! I am very like my mum in most things, and she used to randomly fall over when she was heavily pregnant. She says she would literally be walking along and suddenly she'd be flat on her back looking at the sky! I'm ridiculously uncoordinated and clumsy at the best of times. I twist my ankles just walking down the corridor, even in flat shoes and sometimes this causes me to fall over, have torn my trousers and knees doing this in the past! EEP!

LOL, me too. I was reading that it's quite common in the forth month especially. Will have to start wearing special padded suits hahaha

LOL, me too. I was reading that it's quite common in the forth month especially. Will have to start wearing special padded suits hahaha

I think you might be right!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->