Fell like af is coming but still no af. 16dpo bfn

Believe777

Reaction score
Since 10dpo i had period kind of cramps and sore breast wich got moore sore now at 16dpo.

I dont suffer PMS ever and now im still getting bfn at 16dpo :wacko:

Feel like period is coming but everytime i wipe is no blood (it has never happened b4

My pregnancy symps are: fatigue ( as if i have run for hours)
Sleepy
Sore breast
Cramps on and off
Dont understand why im still getting bfn :cry::cry::cry::cry:

my early pregnancy symptoms were the complete opposite of yours but our bodies are all different. for instance, a friend of mine always knew she was pregnant because her gums would bleed before her missed period. it happened everytime. my early pregnancy symptoms were daily sneezing, swollen breasts(no pain), nausea only at 3 am for two nights, bloating and gas (two days only), and milk cravings. later i had a metallic taste in my mouth that lasted a little over 26 hours nonstop. yuck! i didnt know i was pregnant because my symptoms werent typical of that said around the internet but my boyfriend knew i was as id been acting strange and a few days after our anniversary, at 8 dpo, i got my bfp. in the previous cycles i had i swore i was pregnant because i had pregnancy symptoms that were typically said around the websites like lower back pain, nausea, and headaches. af tricked me that cycle so well too, being days late and spotting as if it was implantation. and i never spot or am late!

Please let me know if you got your BFP! I am also 16dpo and too scared to test. I think Ill get a BFN :-(. I know the exact day I o'vd and my LP is typically 13/14 but I also heard they CAN lengthen or shorten. Oh the suspense! I have no early pregnancy syptoms... expect bags under my eyes (which is NOT normal) and some naseua, which is sometimes normal. AF doesnt feel like it's coming! I keep checking, obsessivly.

Since 10dpo i had period kind of cramps and sore breast wich got moore sore now at 16dpo.

I dont suffer PMS ever and now im still getting bfn at 16dpo :wacko:

Feel like period is coming but everytime i wipe is no blood (it has never happened b4

My pregnancy symps are: fatigue ( as if i have run for hours)
Sleepy
Sore breast
Cramps on and off
Dont understand why im still getting bfn :cry::cry::cry::cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member