fell on ice after christmas...still having womb pain, should i be worried??

angelady

Reaction score
Happy new year everyone,

its been a while since i've been here, so busy with my little one and was hoping to try again for a second...hope everyone is well. the site looks a little different!

after new years, can't remember exactly if it was maybe the 2nd, 3rd, 4th...somewhere in there, i fell on ice on my driveway on my bum, but i felt a bit of pain in my womb area when i fell.

off and on since then i've had deep womb 'ache' kind of a dull throbbing that comes and goes, got my period still having the dull throbs (hard to describe).

i'm worried, wish it would just damn well go away...i never had 'ache' down there, in fact never felt "my womb" or anything in that area, not that kind anyway and its different from typical period pain. i think its better than it was last week, but i have to admit its still there. i had no spotting or anything, my period was a few days early for sure, but there was no chance i was pregnant as i didn't have sex.

can anyone give any advice if they've had a similar experience. if i'm still having these throbbing feelings by the end of them month i'll see someone.

thanks.

Maybe because TTC a 2nd is on your mind your more aware of down there and that's what's making you think it?
Go to your doctors if you are seriously worried though, hope everything is ok!

I doubt it was your womb you hurt, more likely pulled a muscle in your pelvis.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->