felling lonely and sad

kitty_kat

Reaction score
me and my partner have been trying for a baby since last november but with little luck i have been off the pill for a year and have given up smoking to try to keep my body clear ready for my baby is there something wrong with me please help im desperate and so is my partner for a bundle of joy : (

Have you talked to your doctor hun? Or better yet, do you chart at all so you know when your fertile time is?

As hard as it is to keep trying with no positive result, keep going. Remember that it takes some people longer to get their BFP, but that doesn't mean you're not going to get it. Hang in there. Try your hardest to remain positive and rely on each other.

hey..... i think :hugs::hug::hugs: are needed firstly!
i know the feeling! wehave been tryign since december and DH and i have stil not conceived!
its a constant struggle but DH has a positive attitude that it will happen by sayign next month.... i get tired sometimes of hearing it but i know exactly how u feel hun..... thats what we here at BnB are here for to support and talk to each other! whenever ur down tlk to us!

conceiving is like winning the lottery! u never know when it will happen or how long it may take!

try to keep smiling and enjoy the baby making!
xxx

Hey hun,

You will get your :bfp:. Try to enjoy your time though. It took me and my OH over 3 years to conceive but it was worth the wait and we got an unexpected christmas present. :hug::hugs::hug:

:hug: you will get your :bfp: in the end, and it will be worth all the more when you finally do xx

it might feel like forever but it can take an 'average' couple with no other issues up to a year to concieve-dont start feeling like something is up so soon. its so tough when you want something that seems to come so easy to others but it sounds like you are taking good care of yourself so i am sure you are doing all the right things:hug:
Chatting here helps and like someone said maybe you could try charting for a couple of months so you get to know your cycle which my make you feel more confident? I dont take my temp but i do use ovalation prediction sticks so i know wheni am going to ovulate which makes me feel like i am giving it my best shot!!!
:hugs: be kind to yourself, am sure you will have your BFP before you know it:hugs:

sorry your feeling so down huni, we all know how ur feeling as we all feel the same, were here for you anytime u wanna talk or have a good old rant, hope u get a bfp soon x

:hugs:

It really is so hard - we've been trying for three years now.

Unfortunately sometimes it just takes a while for no particular reason. There is a friend of mine who has two girls both of which she conceived more or less straight away. She then tried for a third and it took her about a two and a half years she became convinced something was wrong. The minute she went to the Doctor for tests she became pregnant. She is now content and healthy with her bump.

But you know there are some fantastic ladies here anytime you feel lonely.

x

hi im with you..............i have lots of medical probs as long as your arm lol.........and im beggining to think the stress of these are making me not concieve.............but i still havnt given up hope..........so hang in there...........you have done everything right!!!! our :happydance: will come!!!

so lots of :dust:
ness:hugs:

i have an appointment with my doctor 2morrow after reading your best wishes to me what should i ask them?

You can tell them how long you've been trying for but I think unless you're over 35 they don't do any tests or anything until you've been TTC unsuccessfully for 12 months, don't quote me on that though!!

I'm sorry it seems to be taking so long and you're frustrated, good luck at the doctors and I hope they can give you some good advice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->