Felling so down:(

MrsSCL

just had mc #2
Reaction score
Hi all

I'm 8days late with my period so i tested yesterday and it was a BFN....

Its been 8 months since MC and since then i've had the most irregular cycles ever, they've been 35-42 days (b4 MC was 30day cycles, regular as clockwork) then after November i didnt get one for 12weeks! went docs and blood tests were all normal etc then AF arrived on 22nd Feb. i honestly had it in my mind that this month would either be back to regular cycles at least, if not our BFP, but nope....i'm still irregular, and i'm feeling so rubbish right now.

All i feel like doing is crying. i've actually gotten used to the fact that it will take a while to get our BFP, i know this now, but i just want my AF to come on time! i've had enough of not knowing what the hell is going on with my body. its beyond frustrating. i dont even think i'm ovulating. i just dont know my body anymore and i used to be so in tune :(

I was chatting to hubby last night and suggest using OPK's because up until now we havent used anything, we really wanted to try and not go down that route as i'm already obsessive about the whole thing. but now i think it might help to see if i'm at least ovulating.....

sorry just really needed a rant...hope you dont mind! xxx

:hugs:

OPK's would be a step in the right direction. If you don't ovulate then that is something that can be treated. A definite thing, if you know what I mean. It is SOOOO hard this whole nightmare but hopefully you will get a bfp soon or at least get a more regular cycle. Have you considered agnus castus - it is supposed to help with luteal phase defects but I think it can also help regulate your cycles.

:hugs:

Hi all

I'm 8days late with my period so i tested yesterday and it was a BFN....

Its been 8 months since MC and since then i've had the most irregular cycles ever, they've been 35-42 days (b4 MC was 30day cycles, regular as clockwork) then after November i didnt get one for 12weeks! went docs and blood tests were all normal etc then AF arrived on 22nd Feb. i honestly had it in my mind that this month would either be back to regular cycles at least, if not our BFP, but nope....i'm still irregular, and i'm feeling so rubbish right now.

All i feel like doing is crying. i've actually gotten used to the fact that it will take a while to get our BFP, i know this now, but i just want my AF to come on time! i've had enough of not knowing what the hell is going on with my body. its beyond frustrating. i dont even think i'm ovulating. i just dont know my body anymore and i used to be so in tune :(

I was chatting to hubby last night and suggest using OPK's because up until now we havent used anything, we really wanted to try and not go down that route as i'm already obsessive about the whole thing. but now i think it might help to see if i'm at least ovulating.....

sorry just really needed a rant...hope you dont mind! xxx

:hugs: I know it STINKS.. bad enough to lose a baby- then to have everything screwed up after is REALLY awful! I was going to suggest OPK's the minute I started reading your post.. and then saw you have considered it. They are a GREAT tool to at least KNOW what is going on with your body.. and let's face it- if you want a BFP- you have to know the ideal days to BD!!! :thumbup: I started using them immediately after my mc- not just to conceive- but bc my body was ALL over the place and I hated not knowing. I didn't O based off of the OPK's the 1st month- which I know is normal. I had AF a month after my d&c and DID just get my + OPK so I know this month I did.. and it's good to at least have an idea of where you stand! :hugs:

Hi I posted on here feeling almost exactly the same as you. I am so irregular now after mc and it has been 4 months, I also was as regular as clockwork before. Defo need to do ovulation sticks. I wouldnt say it would feed your obsessiveness I would say it would help you understand you body more and stop you from worrying and thinking that your not. If you are not then you go to the doctor and tell them and you then have a record. That's how I see it anywy and that's why I do them. It's so hard I know as it took me a year to get pregnant I then had mc doctors now won't help me as got pregnant and now have to wait another year from mc to get help - great hey!

I am struggling too and it's hard I know. My peace of mind is that I haven't exhausted everything and am going to look into herbal alternatives - you just never know! A bit of hope!

X

OPK's are definately a step in the right direction. I am POAS happy, but surprisingly only went nuts one month and since then really haven't tested. I found out I was ovulating and then just keep track of my periods and sometimes test when it's getting close to make sure. For wanting a baby sooo bad I really am not into the testing. I'm trying to let nature take it's course so it doesn't take as long, you know that whole "if you stop thinking about it it will happen" bs that we hate hearing. So far nothing though.
Baby Dust!

Hi MrsSCL ad Smee

Sorry to hear you are both struggling (along with other ladies posting too, but my answer is specific to these two ladies!). We are all at varying stages of dealing with the pain and good and bad days/moments continue, but you are in the right place for support, this forum is brilliant for helping you feel that you are not alone. I agree with Hanskiz, you should consider vitex agnus castus. I started seeing a herbalist after my m/c late last year and she prescribes that as one of my 'potions'. Personally, I have regular cycles and they returned immediately despite it being a late m/c (which made me quite sad actually, almost as if my little one had never been there :-( ) but she prescribes it as a general hormone regulator. I think you can buy it at the health shop without having to see a herbalist.

Be strong; a midwife friend once told me that the hardest bit is getting pregnant, staying pregnant will follow in the vast majority of cases and we've all done that, or we wouldn't be on this particular forum!

Thank you so much for all your great replies. I really really appreciate it. I'm definitely going to invest in some opk's. I figure even if I just use them for a couple of months it will atleast tell me if i'm ov correctly. I'll also definitely check out agnus castus..sounds like something that will Really help if it works.
thank you all so much I love this forum xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->