Fellow 12/13 weekers, how much have you gained or lost so far???

Angel Momma13

Reaction score
Im personally down 22lbs, my OB doesnt seem to give a rats ass, then again i have a hemmorage since 6 weeks and have been bleeding for the last 3 nonstop with no concerns or even letting me come in to get checkout out, so im not surprised they dont care. Just wondering where everyone else stands at the end of their first trimester so far

That sounds rough- I'm surprised by your doc!

I'm just at 11.5 weeks, but I've been constantly below my pre-pregnancy weight (I'd unfortunately gained a good bit of weight as my hormones were all off after 3 chemical pregnancies in 4 months)- I've been ranging 2-8lbs below the starting weight, depending on how well stuff is moving through my digestive system (which isn't well).

Right now I'm sitting at 4.5lbs below my starting weight, and 2.5lbs below where I was when the doctor weighed me at 8 weeks...

I've gained about 3-5 depending on the day .. *shame*

I am almost 14 weeks.
I have gained about 4 lbs.
2 inches on my waist.
My appetite is bigger now, but I am happy to continue eating healthy food. I don't have any cravings.
Do you have any symptoms?
My nausea and smells were gone my 8 weeks. My breast ache is only minimum. I havn't seen my dr. for 6 weeks and I wonder If the baby is oK. My hormone levels are high and the bump is showing up. I hope we are healthy

You may look at my bump, if you see the difference? I took those pics before breakfast. More videos at youtube channel dovkav
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=06AeWwILdDY

I have lost close to 10lbs but nowhere as sick anymore, thinking the weight gain is coming for me for sure because my appetite is back with a vengeance lol

Well, I made the mistake of googling my BMI after reading about weight gain in pregnancy. Turns out I'm right on the obese line. I knew I was a bit overweight, but dh and friends seemed genuinely shocked about this... Also I've been this weight at doc visits and they never said anything about it!

So- guess it's good that I'm not gaining right now. Too bad it's not a good time to diet!

I lost a lot to begin with I was so so sick now it's turned to indigestion but my boobs are huge and I now have a proper bump as this is my Third :)
So yep started to put on now :)

Emma

I'm 12 weeks and have lost about 18lbs. I just know its going to jump back on me once I start eating!

I've gained about 6 - 7 lbs. I was lucky to have no morning sickness so maybe that's why I gained instead of lost.

i have gained about 2 lbs. No vomiting , just some nausea

I am 13w+1 day today. Didn't have any vomiting. Just had nausea that was completely gone by the end of the 8th week. I've only lost 2 lbs as of yesterday. Everything just seems to get bigger so much sooner since it's my third pregnancy. My boobs are huuuuge.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->