Fellow Bumps in North Wales and Sheffield

lovieleigh

Engaged and Expecting
Reaction score
Living in north wales at the moment, but looking to move to sheffield just before bump is born, so a bit nervous about not knowing anyone!!

Anyone due around sept/oct living near sheffield?

xxx li xxx​

Hi there - I moved to yorkshire a few years ago myself so know how you feel!

Recently had a baby myself so don't fit your description lol but hopefully in my signature theres a link for a local thread where you might find a mummy to be nearby! :flower:

Thank you hun, im just dead nervous about not knowing anyone!! xx

I was the same - I worked in Sheffield, we live in Barnsley, but tbh it is so much easier meeting people since I've had a baby!!!! There is a pretty active netmums in Sheffield as well, if you have facebook have a look for that too they do lots of meet ups and stuff :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Will you be going to antenatal or anything up here? That's a good way to meet mums too who will be due when you are.

Come and say hello on the yorkshire thread, theres definitely a few Sheffield ladies on there and I have a suspicion at least one is pregnant though my brain is failing me at the minute!!! :hugs:

im sheffield but im not pregnant, my little one is 6 onth old but i am ttc x

aww congratulations :) where abouts in sheffield are you? it turns out that now he wants to move to Barnsley as its closer to uni... gahh men!! xx

Hi,

Have you made the move now? I'm relatively new on here and was doing a "Sheffield" search to see if there was a local thread and found yours!

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->