felopio

bravian

Reaction score
has anyone used felopio.i used it to unblock my tubes and im yet to if it has worked.im desperate for a baby.hugs:

I'm using Felopio now. On Day 4. The tampons are stinky,but if it works I don't care:)

Hey,

I'm new to this site, how you doing? Was just wondering did the felopio work for you I have only just come across this site and more importanly is it a scam...I really would like to try something like this but am worried that I may lose my money as every penny I try to save needs to go towards my IVF treatment ( we need to have ICSI ).

I just finished my 2nd month of treatment and will be "trying" this month. Can't tell you if it works yet since that will mean a BFP for me to consider it a success... or at least a good HSG result. We will try this month and then go for the HSG in October. I'll post again when I get a result.

I can tell you about the treatment, but still can't say it works ...

Good luck to you:)

Hi Milgon11. Have you seen clean flushes 3-4 consecutive days? If not better do HSG before TTC or call Felopio. Be aware partly blocked tube may lead to ectopic pregnancy.

OMG!!!!!! I thought I was the only one! I used it last summer because both tubes were blocked. In January I had a HSG done and my right tube was open!! I love it!!

Hi Slimmbaby,
Why didn't continue the treatment for unblocking the other tube too?

Honestly when I had my HSG, I didnt know if my tube opened up due to felopio or HSG opening it up so I was nervous to continue. This is my first time seeing any real reviews about it.

Hi Slimmbaby. HSG may remove very light blockages only. Didn't you ask yourself why the previous HSG didn't open your tube?

I am honestly still in shock, but I wanted to report back as soon as I had results. I just had the HSG done today and my tubes are clear!!! Yes, let me repeat that just like I made the doctor repeat it after my exam... my tubes are clear!!! I can't say 100% it was Felopio that clear them since I'm not a doctor, but can tell you that I have done nothing else to treat them since last year's lap (which is when I found out my tubes were blocked -- one with a hydro and the other partially blocked). Yeah baby... I'm so excited!!!! Thank you Felopio!!

Hi milgon11,
You say you're not 100% sure Felopio has cleared your tubes because you're not a doctor. Why don't ask your doctor if it is possible hydrosaplinx and blocked tube to be fixed by itself? I think you can contact Maria at felopio. She could provide you with useful advice.

I am honestly still in shock, but I wanted to report back as soon as I had results. I just had the HSG done today and my tubes are clear!!! Yes, let me repeat that just like I made the doctor repeat it after my exam... my tubes are clear!!! I can't say 100% it was Felopio that clear them since I'm not a doctor, but can tell you that I have done nothing else to treat them since last year's lap (which is when I found out my tubes were blocked -- one with a hydro and the other partially blocked). Yeah baby... I'm so excited!!!! Thank you Felopio!!

hi milgon11, im planin to buy felopio, and as i see it it worked for you.. how is everything doin now? r u now pregnant? i hope everything is well and good with you,, im currently saving and gathering money to buy felopio since its a bit costly but im willing to try it.. hope it will work for me too.. can u please post more updates with your felopio results? please.. thank you..

Almost 30 days on felopio, no clear flushes yet, no itchy vagina, no negative side effects but my period was still heavy, awaiting 2nd cycle.

I must state that it does smell so much!

Almost 30 days on felopio, no clear flushes yet, no itchy vagina, no negative side effects but my period was still heavy, awaiting 2nd cycle.

I must state that it does smell so much!

hello mejourney, welcome to BnB.. hope felopio works for u too, im going to order one for me too, im just waiting for my finances.. whats ur story hun? what r u using felopio for?

Oh thanks burtch for hoping on my behalf. I am using felopio for blocked tubes and fibroids. I have once been pregnant in 2007 and had a miscarriage, since then, no luck. Had my HSG on 31st January 2012 and started using felopio last month. Since am getting close to 40 days usage, I am thinking of checking my prolactin levels to know if its in order. I have also started taking folic acid. I pray it works for us.

i also started taking folic just this month since my hubby is abroad and is due to come home on June or July, im suppose to start using felopio this month too but kinda having probs with the finances, so i might order anytime this week or next week since my period is scheduled to come on the 1st week of May.. i really really hope felopio will do miracles to us.. this is our only hope other than IVF.. since hubby and I cant afford IVF so we will have our fingers crossed with felopio..

goodluck to us Mejourney. . hope felopio will work for us.. :)

Hi,
I'm new to this page. I'm happy to hear of your success with Felopio. I purchased the product about two years ago and just started taking them eight days ago. I see some stuff in my flushes but it has me wondering if it's just cilia from my vagina. I am very skeptical about this and hope that these success stories are not fabricated. If I may ask, have you tried getting pregnant? And if so, were you successful? Please reply. My spouse should be back from England in afew months and hopefully I'll complete the procedure along with the HSG and that I'll get a favourable result and be on my way to having another baby. Thank you in advance for sharing your story and for your response

i also started taking folic just this month since my hubby is abroad and is due to come home on June or July, im suppose to start using felopio this month too but kinda having probs with the finances, so i might order anytime this week or next week since my period is scheduled to come on the 1st week of May.. i really really hope felopio will do miracles to us.. this is our only hope other than IVF.. since hubby and I cant afford IVF so we will have our fingers crossed with felopio..

goodluck to us Mejourney. . hope felopio will work for us.. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->